Baby Baby Baby

I'm am now 7 months pregnant and Josie is 4 Months pregnant. Savannah is now running more than walking and the only way she calms down is by Chris or Derek telling her to stop. Today Josie and Derek are finding out the sex of their baby. I'm kinda hoping for a boy since there's already 2 girls but either one I will love. My baby girl has been kicking a lot lately especially when Chris talks to her.

"Bye guys. We'll see you guys later." Derek said as he waved goodbye.

"Bye good luck" I said

~

I was upstairs playing with Savannah in the second living room while she played with her toys.

"Are you excited to be a big sister" I asked Savannah

"Yeth mamma" she answered

While I sat there I heard footsteps coming closer and saw my baby daddy.

"Hey babe" said gesturing him to sit next to me.

"Hey beautiful" he cooed to me as he sat.

"What brings you up here?" I asked

"I was thinking that we should start looking for baby names" he said

"Ok sure which names do you like?" I asked

"How about Aaliyah, Ava, Chloe, Jasmine,  or Isabelle? " he suggested

"Those are good names but how about Kassidy, Maleah, Skylar, Hazel, or MacKenzie?"

"I like them how about you pick one and I'll pick one?"

"Ok I'll let you pick her first name since I chose Savannah's" I said

"Ok I like Maleah"

"Ok I choose Skylar"

"I like it Maleah Skylar Anderson"

He smiled then pecked my lips.

~

2 hours later

Derek came rushing in through the door with a huge smile on his face.

"So?" I asked excited

"It's a boy!" Josie and Derek chimed

"Oh my god congratulations you guys!" I said waddling over to hug them

"Finally we can go baby shopping for clothes and nursery" Josie said

"Yes!!!" I yelled

"Have you called mom to tell her the news?" I asked Derek

"No not yet I wanna invite her over to see the place and have dinner." He answered

"So have you guys thought about baby names?" I asked both Josie and Derek

"Yes but we are keeping it a surprise" Josie said

A few minutes later Savannah came running in but she tripped and fell. I wanted to laugh but then she started crying. I was about to waddle over to her but Derek beat me to it. He was really the perfect uncle.

"Shhh don't cry princess. It's ok"  Derek told Savannah as she stopped crying.

"How about we go out tonight and treat ourselves to a nice dinner?" Derek asked Chris and I

"Sure but Mom isn't in town so who's gonna take care of Savannah?" I asked

"Um I have that covered I'll call a great nanny to come over and babysit" Chris said

"Well okay then sure" I said to Derek.

~

The next day we all decided to go shopping for the baby nursery. I wanted my baby girls nursery to be a lavander since Savannahs was pink. Josie chose blue for her boy. The boys took us to an expensive furniture store and treated us to whatever. I wasn't trying to spend a lot since the baby won't stay young forever but the guys insisted.

When we finished we went back home and the boys started painting. Josie and I wanted to help out since they were our children but the guys wouldn't let us lift a thing. Josie and I decided to go baby shopping while the guys finished. We got baby clothes, bottles, diapers, some toys and other supplies.

After hours of shopping we were to exhausted and our feet were killing us so we headed home. 

"We're home" I yelled

"We'll be down in a moment" Derek yelled back

Josie and I sat in the living room and talked.

"Oh my god" yelled Josie

"Are you ok?" I asked her concerned

She had a huge smile on her face.

"I felt the baby kick" she said

Derek came running downstairs as he heard Josie yell.

"What's going on?" Derek asked

"I felt the baby kick" Josie said

Derek rushed over to her and put his hand on her four moth belly. His smile widened and he started talking to him.

"Alright girls are you guys ready to see the nurseries?" Chris asked coming downstairs

Josie and I nodded.

Derek went to show Josie their baby boys nursery and Chris lead me to ours.

When he opened the door I couldn't believe my eyes. I started tearing up. Thanks hormones.  I turned around and gave him a passionate kiss. He kissed me back and then my neck. I wanted him to continue but not in the baby's room. I pulled back and looked at his sparkling green eyes.

"Let's take this to our room" I whispered seductively in his ears.

He laughed then picked me up bridal style and lead us to our room.