𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

"Baby don't cry when I am gone.  I promise you're everything I want,"

I laughed slightly as the tears flowed out at the first sentence of his note, feeling as if Katsuki could see me crying, as if he was sitting here with me.  

I read the first sentences over a few more times, unable to move on to the rest of the note.  I set it off to the side, resting my head on the steering wheel.

I can't read it. I don't want to read it.

I held my hand to my mouth, feeling sick. I looked around, trying to find something like a bag that I could vomit in if I needed to.

Instead I grabbed an old water bottle, chugging it to keep whatever it was from coming out.

Memories of what had happened came rushing back.

Why did Midoriya murder my Katsuki? I don't want him to get away with it. I sigh, looking at the time. It was late, so I couldn't go back to the prison to ask questions.

I started the car, slowly making my way 'home'.

I don't want to call it home. Being with Katsuki felt like home. Living with Father feels like hell.

I drove in silence, holding back everything I was feeling. I feel empty, worthless, like everything good about life had been smashed to bits.

Before I knew it, I was home. I parked the car, carrying the bag of Katsuki's belongings inside with me.

"I'm home..." I mumbled, kicking off my shoes and making my way up the stairs.

"Stop right there, boy." I stopped halfway up the stairs at the sound of Father's voice. I didn't turn to look at his face, but I could already see him scowling.

"How dare you disrespect me like that? You take my car, don't pick up my calls, talk back to me as if I'm a stranger to you-"

"You are. You are a stranger. I thought you of all people would understand what it's like to lose someone you love. Maybe I was wrong. Maybe you never really loved Mother. I knew for certain that she didn't love you." I looked slightly over my shoulder, watching his face begin to shrivel up into itself.

He stormed over to me, knocking me off the stairs and slapping me across my face.

"Don't you dare... talk to me that way." He said to me through his nasty gritted teeth.

I glared at him, getting up and walking past him, up the stairs and to my room.

I closed my bedroom door, sliding to the floor as the tears poured out on their own.

"Katsuki..." I choked out. "P..Please come back..."

I clutched onto the bag full of Katsuki's items, just barely catching a whiff of his scent off of them. 

I closed my eyes, convincing myself that the bag in my arms was Katsuki. 

I started rocking back and forth, muttering nonsense under my breath.

"Katsuki lets have a family... We should go to the beach sometime... Haha... you're so funny Katsuki.." 

He isn't dead. Katsuki's here, he's with me.  He's here with me.  I'm hugging Katsuki.  He isn't dead.  My blondie isn't dead yet.  He isn't dead. 

"Katsuki you're not dead.. you're not dead right?"

I waited for him to respond.

"Yeah I'm here I'm not dead I'm not!" He responded he finally responded-

"Shut the fuck up will you?!" I looked up to see Father in the doorway, almost ripping the knob off of the door.

I must've been going crazy, for a second I thought.. I thought my Katsuki was here..

He isn't dead.