𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

I went silent.

"You.. You didn't even know we would meet... We didn't know each other... So how can you say that you did it for that reason?"

Katsuki looked at me, lifting my chin.

"That's not what I'm saying, peppermint. I'm fucking saying that I'm glad I met your scrawny ass. Even if I hadn't done what I did, and never met you, shit would be fine. But now you're fucking here and it just makes this dumb shit better. Don't let my fuckin' words go in one ear and out the other."

He flicked my forehead.

"Ow.." I mumbled, rubbing the spot his fingers touched.

"So, whaddya say you make my last few months on this shitty earth a bit better?" The thought of him dying was put back into my head.

My hands cupped his cheeks. I leaned in, softly placing my lips on his. I guess my plan to resist him failed.

I felt him smile as he kissed me back. Both of us fought for dominance as our lips moved together. Tears flowed down my cheeks, my arms holding the other tightly.

I didn't want this moment to end, but we were interrupted by a knock at the door.

Quickly, we pulled away from each other. I scrambled off of the bed and over to the door.

My hands instinctively opened the door, revealing my old man.

"Shouto," Father started, his gaze trailing over to the blonde on the bed.

"What is it?" I crossed my arms, looking up at him.

"We're leaving early today. Someone's waiting for you at the house." I sighed and looked down, going to sit back in the chair.

"Who ever the hell it is, tell them they can wait until I'm finished. You want me to be the best right? I'm not going to be the best if I stop work half way through just because someone is waiting for me. Now if you'll excuse us.." My eyes pierced into my Father, waiting for him to leave.

He grunted, gripping the door handle until his knuckles turned white.

"Don't talk back to me, boy. You've got an hour." He looked at my one last time before slamming the door. I flinched, then looked back to Katsuki.

"Sorry. Anyways uhm..." I scratched my head, thinking of what to say.

"Aren't you curious? About what I did?"

"Yeah.. a little."

"You won't leave me once you know right?" I stopped to think. I already know he's killed people, so it doesn't matter now.

"No.. I won't."

"Good." He stretched, leaning back. My eyes were glued to the floor.

"I killed a couple people. For.. stupid fucking reasons. First was a girl who lied to me. All she did was lie and lie and lie-" He gripped onto the thin hospital sheets.

"So I strangled her." My heart was pounding, I shuffled to grab my notebook, writing this down.

"I didn't mean to do it. I was just so angry so... so my only thought in that moment was to hurt her like she hurt me.." I made sure to get down what he said. Obviously, those who arrested him could care less about how he felt or why he did it.

"Second was.." He closed his eyes.

He continued, explaining how he killed someone else that witnessed the first murder.

"I killed my parents." My hand started shaking, making my writing a little sloppy. I could hear him let out a sob.

"I.. didn't mean to fucking do it... I didn't.. I was just so angry!! I couldn't fucking control it!" He ripped the bed sheets, sobbing into his hands.

"I'm sorry.. I'm so fucking sorry.." He mumbled over and over again into his hands.

I finished writing, pulling the blonde into my arms. Yes, I was scared. Scared he might snap again, killing someone else.

"I bet.. no one cared about how you felt. Is that why you did it?" My hand ran up and down his back. He nodded, hugging me tight.

"I'm not scared of you, just scared that you'll do it again."

"I don't want to fucking do it again!!" He wipes his tears away, sighing.

"I deserve.. I deserve to die."

"Hey." I stopped him. "Don't say that. I'm here now.. to help you okay? You won't do it again and you don't deserve to die. I'll.. try my best to see what I can do about the sentence. For now, let's not think about it."

I tried my best to comfort the other. I want to get him out, but I can't.

My phone rang. I let go of Katsuki and pecked his lips, packing up my belongings.

"I've got to go. Tomorrow I'll see if I can be here for the whole day.."

"I'm going back to that shitty cell tomorrow."

"I see.. well.. that room doesn't have cameras in it, does it?"

"It does but they're fake. They're just in there to scare me. These fucktards think I'm stupid."

I snickered a little bit, throwing my bag over my shoulder.

"Don't think we're only going to make out tomorrow," I slid my phone in my pocket, teasing him slightly, "I still need to do my job. Get some rest."

I waved goodbye, leaving through the door.