𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Father and I made it home. Waiting on the front door was.. my ex.  Midoriya Izuku.

My breath hitched. I didn't leave the car.

"Father, I'm not talking to him."

"Yes you are. If you're gonna be a worthless omega, the least you can fucking do is be with a strong alpha." Father hit his hand on the steering wheel.

I got out of the car, my gaze piercing into Midoriya.

"We'll talk inside. Ten minutes tops." The two of us went inside, sitting on the couches.

"Why are you here? You know I want nothing to do with you anymore. Why do you keep contacting me?"

"I've been trying to tell you that I want you to be mine permanently. I know I fucked up-"

"You more than fucked up. You're a forceful, cheating, lying bastard!" I raised my voice, hoping the tears wouldn't fall.

"I know and I'm-"

"You're what? Sorry? Hah you're sorry? I'd rather give birth to a murder's child than listen to your pathetic sorry." I wasn't lying. Midoriya didn't respond.

"I don't give a damn what my Father says. I don't want to be with you. I've given you many chances before. You've fucked up and you're too late to fix it. I've already found someone. Someone way better than you." I glared at him, my arms crossed.

"Who?" He sat up straight, returning the glare.

"None of your fucking business who it is. Get the fuck out. Don't contact me, don't visit me. Pretend I was never your side bitch." I stood up, stomping to my room without looking back.

I locked my door, knowing Father would be on his way up soon.  I don't care.

I woke up late.  I stared at myself at the mirror after I dressed myself.

I scrambled around my drawers, looking for something to cover up the bruise Father had given me.

He slapped me last night. Right across the face because of what I had done. 

I found some old concealer, using the wand to collect as much product as I could.  I applied it gently to the bruise, seen as it still hurt.

After I was ready, Father and I headed to work.  We never spoke a word to each other.

Katsuki was in his cell today. A guard accompanied me up to the cell so he could take him out.

We entered the old, rickety elevator. The ride was a little scary. As soon as the door opened, I saw Katsuki, sitting on his bed and drawing on something.

Before I left yesterday, I had requested paper and writing utensils to be sent to him so he could use them.

My lips struggled to keep down a smile.

"Ka- Bakugou." I started, not staying behind the red line on the floor. The guard moved me back, but I just walked forward again.

Katsuki looked up at me, a smirk forming on his lips.

"Oi Oi Oi.." he said as he got up from the bed and walked closer to the bars.

"Look who didn't ditch me like my previous counselors."

Seems he is back to his normal self. The guard cuffed Katsuki's hands through the bars before unlocking the cell.

I led them to the room we met last time.

"You can go now." I looked at the guard as he put Katsuki into the room. I closed the door behind the two of us, locking it.

I doubt the guard left. He might be standing right outside the door.

"Katsuki.." My hand cupped the other's cheek, my toes lifting onto their tips. I leaned in, placing my lips against his soft, sweet ones.

He had trouble holding me because of the cuffs, but it didn't stop him from kissing back.

His kisses were always soft and gentle. Midoriya was so forceful when he kissed me, only caring about his needs.

I pulled away, smiling and sitting down in a chair at the table.

"Sit." I told him, grabbing my notebook and pencil from my bag.

He sat down, letting out a small groan. I could tell he was still hurting a bit.

"Ya know, I really thought you were gonna leave me."

"Why?" I tilted my head, writing down what he said.

"'Cause what I told ya. All my old counselors leave me the next day after they hear what I did. They pretend they care, then leave or get assigned to someone else."

I nodded.

"Well, I genuinely care." The thought of other counselors made my heart pound.

He chuckled and leaned forward.

"Don't shit your pants, peppermint. You're the only counselor I had, and still have, a thing for."

My cheeks turned pink.

"S-So uhm.. what were you drawing..?"

"You." I bit my lip and looked up at him.

"Can I see it?" I asked, putting my notebook and pen on the table.

"It's on my bed, dum dum."

"Oh.. Right." I stood up. "Stay here."

"Again, not like I can go anywhere." The blonde jokes.

I felt embarrassed, as always. I unlocked the door and opened it, seeing that the guard was still there, just as I guessed.

He eyed me.

"I'm just getting something." I walked over to his cell, going in it.

It felt a little weird. So this is what it feels like 24/7 for him..

I looked around before spotting the papers. I picked them up and looked at them, finding the drawing of me.

I blushed, staring at the almost identical drawing of me.

My legs brought themselves back to the room. My hands closed and locked the door.

"I'm not a professional so if it looks like shit it ain't my fault."

"I want to keep it."

"Wha-" He looked a little shocked.

"I like it so I want to keep it."

"Oh..Okay uhm.. yea.." He nodded. I put the drawing carefully in my bag.