𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝟸/𝟹

I held onto the taller, larger man, tears already escaping down my cheeks.

"I.. I only want to be yours..."

"Good.." He hummed, beginning to kiss down my neck.  I felt the cloth lightly resting on my shoulder get pushed to the side.

"Only mine." The blonde growled, kissing my shoulder before bearing his teeth into it.

I yelped, gripping onto his shirt.  His teeth pierced my pale, fragile skin.

I'm his.

He licked over the mark, cleaning the blood with his tongue. 

-Smut Warning-

Katsuki's red orbs pierced into my bicolored ones.

He leaned in, gently holding my chin as our lips collided.

The kiss started slow, but soon became quicker and more passionate.  Our tongues danced together as I cried, knowing that I'm going to lose him soon.

My arms wrapped around his broad neck, his hands sliding up my shirt.

"May I..?" He huffed, our foreheads pressed together.

"Mhm.."

He slid my shirt off, then his own raggedy white one, beginning to kiss me again.

My body was petite and thin compared to his large and muscular one.

I felt his large hands begin to undo my pants.  My body began to heat up.  Soon, both of us were nude, holding each other.

"I'm sorry this isn't as romantic as it should have been.." He chuckled, lifting me up and gently pushing me into the wall for support.

I could feel the tip of his member poke at my behind.

"It doesn't have to be romantic.. as long as I'm with you."

He kissed me, distracting me from the pain as he pushed his member inside me.

I gasped, doing my best to suppress my moans.  My arms wrapped around under his shoulders, digging my nails into his back.

He thrusted slow, making sure I was acclimated before going any further.

"M-More.." I mumbled, my face hidden in his neck.  His thrusts quickened. The sounds of his large shaft sliding in and out of my entrance turned me on even more.

The frail, boney things that I call my hands, found their way up to his hair, clutching onto tufts of his ash blonde locks.

He groaned into my neck, breathing in my scent as I did the same to his.

At this moment, I felt like we were one.  This is the closest we'll ever get to be. I don't want it to end.

I cried. I sobbed into his neck, mumbling softly.

"I love you..."

He stopped.  I was scared.  Had I said it too early?

I pulled my head away, looking at his face.  His eyes were wide. Finally, the tears had burst through the barrier, running down his cheeks and off of his chin.

"I.. I love you, Shouto."

I choked, beginning to sob again.  He.. He had never used my name.. up until now.

My grip on him was tight. He continued to thrust, faster and faster. The two of us moaned quietly into each other's lips, mumbling sweet nothing's and "I love you's" into one another's ear.

Each thrust was passionate, loving.  I felt cared for every time he slid himself in and out.  I was happy. 

I want to be his forever. Only his. I want to hold him, touch him, kiss him. I want to be able to talk to him, go places with him.  For the rest of my life.  But.. I can't, and the only thing I can do now is accept it.

I had reached my climax.  I released onto him, covering my mouth so I wouldn't make a sound.

"I love you.." He mumbled to me once more, then released his thick, warm liquids inside me.

-Smut Finished-