𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

All night, my head was filled with thoughts of a certain someone's lips pressed up against mine. I couldn't sleep, but now it didn't matter because I had to get ready.

I groaned as I rolled out of bed, showering and dressing myself for the day.

I rubbed my eyes, grabbing my bag with my things and waiting for Father in the car.

Eventually, he made his way out and we drove to the prison.  Always the same rout.  I always strived to find something new when staring out of the car window.

Like every other day, we arrived and went to Father's office. Once again, I made my way to the room Bakugou was in.

My heart was pounding the entire way there, for multiple reasons of course.

One being that fact that I'm getting cat-called by psychotic inmates as I pass by. The other, having to see Bakugou.

What do I tell him? How do I face him? Do I just pretend the kiss didn't happen?

The guard from yesterday was waiting at the door, stopping me to tell me that the room was empty and Bakugou had been un-cuffed.

I thanked him, walking into the room and shutting the door carefully behind me.

"Goodmorning, Bakugou. Did you get any sleep last night?" I sat in the chair next to the bed.

He groaned and looked at me.

"No. I fucking didn't."

I wrote in my notebook, mumbling under my breathe.

"Neither did I.....Anyways. Care to share why you didn't get any sleep?"

"First and fucking foremost, my damn hand was cuffed to this shitty bed all night. How is someone supposed to sleep when they are restrained?!"

I didn't respond, writing down his words.

"Second, I couldn't get your shitty face out of my head." I stopped, taking a breath before continuing to write.

"I see.." I finished writing and looked up at him.

"Can I kiss you?" He sat up, his bed-head looking a bit cute.

My cheeks flushed red and my eyes widened.

"N-No. You can't.. I.. Yesterday was a one time thing. We can't do that ever aga-"

"But you liked it didn't you?! You kissed me back. You let me hold you and kiss you, so why now are you fucking telling me we can't do it again?!"

"Lower your voice.. and that's a really stupid question. Yes, I kissed back but I was caught up in the moment. We can't do it again because look at where we are. Do you think we can just kiss and go on our merry ways?! You'll get in trouble, and I'll get in trouble. I'm here to help you, not to start a relationship with you."

I tried not to raise my voice, knowing the guard was just outside the door. The last thing I wanted was to have this conversation with him.

"Oh fuck off. You're here to help me? Asking me questions doesn't do shit. Doesn't make me feel any better. Kissing you made me feel better. For the first fucking time I was scared of my death sentence because I thought that I had you-"

"Your.. what?" I seem to have a thing for dropping my belongings because it happened again.

"Oh. Yeah that. I forgot to tell you 'cause it wasn't that important." The blonde shrugged.

"Not important?! For fuck's sake Bakugou-"

"Actually it's Katsuki." He butt in, surprisingly calm.

"Whatever the hell your name is! It is important to me!! Wh..When's the date?! When did you find out?" I stood from my chair and sat next to him on the bed, grabbing his hands.

"Uh I don't know. A couple months? I really didn't care about it. I was actually kinda happy because I would be outta this hell-hole. You're just my stupid counselor. To fucking think I would be scared of dying because.... because I believed I had a chance with you."

Tears welled in my eyes. His arms snaked around me, slowly pulling me into his chest.

"Wh-Why?!" My voice cracked, all the tears flowing out.

"Why d-did you have to do what you did?!"

He only sighed, tightening his embrace.

"If I hadn't, we wouldn't have met."