Idyllic Happiness

Start from the beginning

Fuu: WA! Be careful. 

Shouichi then tripped and landed with Fuu laying under him.

Shouichi: Ow ow ow. Are you okay Fuu? (Shouichi then realized what is going on) Ah.....!

Fuu: Ow ow ow. I think I'm okay. (Fuu also realized what is going on) Ah.....!

Shouichi's hand was grabbing Fuu's breast.

Shouichi: I-I'm sorry...... (Shouichi said as he let go of her breast)

Fuu: I-it's okay..... It's my fault....... I shouldn't have rushed you. (Fuu then blushed) but can you not grip that hard. It's-

Shouichi's hand then moved but he accidentally squeezes a little bit of Fuu's breast.

Fuu: *sexy noise*

Shouichi: F-Fuu.....?? I-I'm sorry...

Fuu: I-It's okay, It's just...... can you get off me...

Shouichi: N-no problem..... 

Shouichi then used his one hand to push himself up. As he stood up he also extends his hand to help Fuu up.

Shouichi: .......

Fuu: ........

Shouichi: Ahem,....... S-should we begin now?

Fuu: Y-yes let's go.

Shouichi and Fuu then awkwardly walk towards the living room.

Fuu: .......

Shouichi: .........

Fuu: ..........

Shouichi: ........

Fuu: .......

Shouichi: .........

Fuu: ..........

Shouichi: ........

An awkward silence then spread across the room. 

Shouichi: I-it's gonna be quite hot today isn't it?

Fuu: Y-yes, well it's nearing the summer. B-by the way, Shouichi what do you think about this? (Fuu then Shouichi the script she was writing on her laptop)

Shouichi then placed the laptop on his lap and read the story that Fuu just wrote.

Shouichi: Hmm..... (Shouichi said in a thinking posture)

Fuu: H-How is it?

Shouichi: I think-

When Shouichi and Fuu's eye met their faces turn red and they turned their head to the other direction.

Inner Fuu and Shouichi: I-it's awkward.....

Inner Fuu: W-what is it?! We've been living together for the last two years and this is the first time this kind of thing happens!

Inner Shouichi: Calm down! It's just touching a woman's breast and we're siblings anyway. There's nothing wrong, it's just an accident! It's just an accident! It's just an accident! It's just an accident!

Fuu: .......

Shouichi: ......

Door opens.

Itsuki on sketchbook: Good morning Onii-chan, Onee-chan.

Fuu: A-ah! Itsuki! Good timing! Help Shouichi with the story of the cultural festival! Onee-chan gotta go....... and buy some stuff!

Itsuki then responded with confusion on her face.