▪️Chapter 10▪️

(Hair^^)

(Outfit^^)

(Outfit^^)

Millies POV:

Millies POV:

My bedroom door slams open as Stiles and Scott enters the rooms causing me to jump. "You will not believe what your brother has done" he says before looking around, "what the hell are you doing?". I look up at him before answering "Hi to you too Stiles, Have you ever heard of knocking? I hear it is very affective" I say to him before looking back down at my laptop, "and I'm doing homework" I lie, hoping that Scott isn't listening to my heartbeat.

"No you're not" Scott replies. "What do you mean no I'm not, I think I would know what I'm doing Scotty" I say trying to play dumb, "anyways what has my idiot brother done now?" I question causing stiles to grab my arm and pull me into Scott's bathroom. "STILES" I shout at him. He doesn't answer, instead he pulls open Scott's shower curtain. "Scott, you kidnapped him" I exclaim, "WHY" I shout, "why would you do that. I mean I know that he's better at lacrosse than you but that doesn't mean that you can kidnap him. It's illegal. Didn't you learn the first time. Oh my god, Oh my god".

"I didn't kidnap him" Scott tries to defend himself. "Really?" I question, "tell that to the boy in the bathtub, covered in duct tape" I shout pointing over to Liam. Stiles closes the curtain and walks out of the bathroom into Scott's room and sits on the bed, Scott following him. I walk into his room and sit on his desk.

"So you bit him?" Stiles questions. "WHAT!" I shout. "Yeah" Scott replied. "And you kidnap him" Stiles asks. "Yeah" Scott says. "And then you brought him here" Stiles states. "I panicked" Scott says. "Yup" Stiles replies.

"No, No, No you didn't" I quickly speak, "Panicking is when the teacher calls your name when they are taking attendance" I say remembering what Kira had said earlier before pointing to the bathroom, "This, this is Kidnapping". I stand up "I am not going to be apart of it" I tell them, trying to contain my anger, "So you boys have fun in jail, I'm going to try to calm down" I look at them before walking out of the room and slamming the door.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I walk down the middle of the road unaware of where I was going. I had been walking for at least an hour and I still hadn't been able to calm myself. I look out into the woods besides me before quick deciding to go into them.

I looked around the dark forest taking in the nighttime beauty the leaves dancing on the floor as the wind blows through trees. The moonlight shining through certain gaps in the trees. The distant sound of water running down the stream. I sit down against a tree and before I know it I fall into a deep sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The next morning I wake up and my clothes are covered in mud, my neck aches from sleeping in a awkward position and my hair is frizzy. I look up and see the early morning sky making me sigh in relief. I look around unsure of my surroundings before finally deciding to go in one direction to try to find civilisation.

After what feels like forever I can finally see a house - a mansion in the distance. As I get closer I can see the luscious green grass and the grey mansion clearly. I walk up to the door knocking, and hoping that someone will answer.

The door swings open and I am greeted by a very sleepy Hope. "Oh, Hope, hey. I didn't realise this was your house" I say as her eyes widen in surprise, "I don't suppose-" I speak but am cut off by a very concerned Hope as she grabs my arm and pulls me inside. "What happened to you? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" She questions, staring at me with concern.

"I'm fine" I tell her taking in the interior of the home. "Hope, who was at the door?" a man with a British accent asks. I smile weakly at him as he stares at me in shock.

3rd person:

"Hi, I'm sorry for the intrusion it's just I got lost in the woods and I couldn't find my way home,  which is completely weird because I know the woods like the back of my finger" Millie tells them, "sorry, um, I'm rambling. Millie" She says holding out my hand for the man to shake. "Klaus" He replies, his eyes still wide and shocked mixed with love is seen in them.

"Anyway do you know the way back to town?" Millie questions, wanting to shower and change. "Well you look dreadful" a new voice says as the blonde haired original enters the room. "Gee, thanks" Millie says turning to face the girl.

In the short time that Millie had known the three girls she would definitely say that she was closest to Rebekah, Millie admired the girls courage. Millie also liked Davina, she felt a weird connection to the unknown teenage witch that she just couldn't figure out. She admired the girls strength.

Hope and Millies relationship was hard to put into words. One minute they would be walking to classes together and the next they would spend days not talking. In Millies opinion, Hope was to shy and quiet which is the complete opposite of what she was and the blonde didn't like that.

"Anyways, any directions?" Millie asks. "Hello there" another voice says and Millie turns around to be greeted by a man in a suit and a women that held a star struck expression on her face as she stared at the girl. "Jesus, how many people live here?" The tribrid asks as she looks up the staircase.

Rebekah, noticing her family's faces decides to answer the girl "I'll drive you home I just need to get my bag" she says voice getting louder as she walks away to retrieve the bag.

Muttering a small thank you Millie turns back to the other people in the room noticing the looks on there faces as they stare at the small girl with wide eyes, she looks down to she her filthy clothes that she had fell asleep in the day prior. "Oh, don't worry about this" she says motioning to her body, "I just had a little sleepover in the woods. I'm fine" she says smiling.

"Come on then sunshine" the youngest vampire chirps as she reappears into the room, "let's get you home before anyone else sees you in this dreadful state" she says as she drags Millie out of the front door. "Bye" Millie calls as Rebekah opens the passenger door and practically throws the girl into the seat.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Word Count: 1180.
Published: 30/09/2020.
A/N: Please ignore any spelling or grammar mistakes that are in this chapter.

Sorry it has taken me so long to update, lately I have had the worse case of writers block ever and I really didn't know what to do.

Also, updates to all of my books might be slower than usual as I am now back at school and have a lot of coursework to complete.

Thank you for reading this chapter please vote and comment so that I can publish some more chapters for yall.