▪️Chapter 4▪️

Millies POV: 

Millies POV: 

I pushed against the door, desperately trying to get it to open. "We already looked for a way out. I think a lot of people have" Kira tells me. "I say when that door opens again, we take out whoever's standing in the way and run for it" Malia says.

"No. No way, absolutely not. Not without Lydia" I glare at her at the same time Kira says, "what about Lydia". "What about her?" Malia asks us. "We're not leaving without her." Scott tells the coyote as he places a hand on my shoulder.

"Why not?" Malia asks us, confused. "Because we don't leave without people" I start my sentence but Stiles then finishes it, "remember we talked about this? Rules of the wild kingdom don't apply to friends". "Is that what you would do as a coyote, leave her for dead?" Kira questions the girl.

"If she was weak and injured, yeah. If hunting had been bad that season, I would eat her. Then I'd leave" Malia responds. "Believe it or not that's progress" I tell the group before looking at Malia, " Regardless we are not leaving without my best friend".

"All right, guys, we're not dead yet. And that means Araya wants something." Scott says trying to get back on topic. "But if the Calaveras don't know where Derek is, that means that they didn't take him from the loft. Right?" Kira asks. "Maybe he left on his own" Stiles questions.

"No. Derek wouldn't do that. Even if he was going to leave, he would have said something. Someone else must have got to him" I tell them.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"How does it work?" The women, Araya, asks the banshee as she starts to slice the skin off of a orange, "do you need to touch them. Maybe I give you something they own? Or is it just a feeling?". "I told you I don't know." Lydia says to the women.

"Just how close to death do they have to be?" Araya asks wrapping her fingers around the knife that's infront of her. She then taps on the knife which causes Lydia to look at the two men. One of the men turn to look at the women as Araya picks up the knife. The hunter throws the knife at the man that turned around making Lydia jump up from her seat and scream.

"What did you do that for?" Lydia asks the women. "He stole from me" Araya easily says as if it was simple. This causes the strawberry blonde to look at the women in front of her and whisper "what do you want?". "Right now?" The older women asks, "I want to know about Scott and Millie McCall. I want to know what kind of alphas they really are".

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••