▪️Chapter 7▪️

(Hair)

3rd Person POV:

3rd Person POV:

Hayley and Rebekah were at the police station finding out information about Millie when they look up to see Millie standing there with Scott and Stiles. Hayley stares at her daughter in awe, trying to take in her appearance. From her long blonde hair that resembled Rebekahs, to her blue eyes, to her mischievous smile that Hayley could tell she had inherited from her father. "I'll handle this" the Sheriff says before leading the three teenagers into his office.

"I want you to be honest with me. Absolutely and completely honest" Mr. Stilinski says once they were inside his office, "have you been time travelling?" He asks the three causing Millie to stifle a giggle. "Hang on, what?" Stiles asks his father. "Because if time travelling is real, you know what, I'm done. I'm out. You're going to be driving me to Eichen House." The Sheriff says.

"We found him like that" Scott says, trying to calm the man. "Where? Swimming in the fountain of youth?" The older man asks. "No. We found him buried in a tomb of wolfsbane in an Aztec temple in Mexico underneath a church in the middle of a town that was destroyed by an earthquake" Stiles says, causing the two Mikaelsons outside the office to look at each other in disbelief and Millie to facepalm.

"You told me you were camping!" The sheriff says to his son, clearly annoyed. "Yeah we were" Stiles tells his father trying to cover up the mistake he had just made, "it was, it was in Mexico". "Dereks been aged backwards. He can't remember anything" Scott says. "We just need to talk to him" Stiles tells his father. "Well so far he's not talking to anyone" Stiles father tells us. "Let me try" Millie spoke up for the first time.

"No. Not without us" Scott says to his sister. "I'll be fine Scott" Millie says making her way towards the office door until Scott puts out his hand stopping her from leaving, "That Derek out there isn't your boyfriend Millie" He tells his sister, "That Derek doesn't even know who you are".This causes both Mikaelsons to look at the boy sat on the bench. "Fine" Millie says looking at the Hale boy with worry.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••