▪️Chapter 8▪️

Millies POV:

Millies POV:

I had just met up with Scott, Peter and Malia at the school after Scott had called me. Malia stopped running "Did you catch a scent?" Scott asked her. "It's the same one. The same one as Mexico" Malia says. "What is she talking about?" Peter asks. "One of them came after us in the church ruins" Scott tells him. "And one on the road. They couldn't have followed us here" Malia says. "But they could've been brought by Kate" I say to the group.

We hear growling and I look at Peter "oh I've heard that sound before. Did it have an animal skull? A human wearing a skull over its face?" he asks clearly ticked off. "I think so" Malia tells him. "What are they?" Scott asks. I put the pieces together in my head remember all of the research I had done on the supernatural "Berserkers" Me and Peter say looking towards the creature.

Malia goes to attack the creature but Peter places a hand on her shoulder "are you crazy?". "There's just one of them" Malia replies. "And that means we have a chance" Peter says. "To beat him?" Malia questions. "To survive" I say as Peter runs. I grab hold of Malias arm before dragging her with me. It starts to chase us up the stairs off the school.

We run through the tables that are outside before Malia holds out her hands stopping us all. We look forward to see another berserker in front of us. We back up until we see another one approaching us from behind, "Guys, It's both of them. They're both here" Malia says. We back up the stairs, "Where the hell is Peter?" Scott asks. "I don't know. He just took off" Malia says as the berserker start walking up the stairs. "No. I think he's going after Kate" I tell them as we get cornered by the Berserker.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

3rd person:

"This is it?" Kate asks picking up the triskelion,
"You sure?". "Yeah" Derek replies oblivious to the fact that Kate was using him. "It doesn't look like much" She says.