"I'll get her." Normani said and followed Ally.

Normani saw Ally arguing with Samantha and she walked to them and put her hand on Ally's shoulder.

"Come, we'll follow them with my car." Normani said and Ally glared at Samantha the last time and went to Normani's car.

....

"I didn't think you had it in you." Troy said and while they're all in Lauren's car that's being driven by Camila.

"You were like pow pow pchh." Troy punched the air while laughing.

"What the fuck are you laughing at?" Lauren asked him with an angry voice.

"You think this is funny? Are you even worried about Ally or you just want Y/N hurt huh?" Dinah asked Troy while cracking her fist.

Troy immediately fall back.

"Woah woah! I'm not the bad guy here. Y/N is the one who's lying. If she really have feelings for Ally then she's not gonna sleep around." Troy said and Dinah just glared at him and looks out the window.

"I really think you went over the line, Lo. She's beaten." Dinah said and Lauren just looked out the window.

"She didn't even fight back." Camila mumbled but everyone in the car heard it.

"She deserves it." Troy said and Lauren clenched her fist.

"She deserves worst in her pathetic life-"

"CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Lauren looked back at Troy.

"Do you want to fucking go next?! Because I'll beat the shit out of you if you don't shut the fuck up." Lauren said angrily.

That shut Troy up.

..

They got to the hospital and Y/N is still asleep.

"She's gonna look so badass in her graduation picture. It looks like she fought an army." Sunny said as they look at Y/N.

Samantha finally stopped ugly crying and she's just caressing Y/N's right hand while Ally is holding Y/N's other hand.

"What the fuck happened there anyways?" Normani asked Sunny.

Sunny looks at Normani and looked at her up and down, checking her out.

"Where does Y/N find these hot friends? Well apparently not friends according to that she-hulk that beat her up." Sunny said.

Normani furrowed her eyebrows.

"What did Lauren say?"

"Well all I heard was her saying you guys pity Y/N and other words are whispers I didn't hear. Then I think the she-hulk called someone a whore and Y/N was like 'you can insult me but don't you dare call them a whore' or something then Y/N punched her." Sunny explained what she saw.

"She called us whores, you dummy." Samantha told Sunny.

"Oh.. hey! I'm gonna beat that bitch when I see her. She doesn't even know me how dare she!"

Clueless (Ally/You)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara