☺︎︎The end☺︎︎

Chases pov:

I froze as my face went from happy to the most worried look on my face. I look back at Nick whose smile faded away once he saw the fear in my eyes.

Nick: C-chase are..you ok...?

Chase: Nick I'm okay, please listen to me though.

Nick: O-okay? Whats up?

Chase: Nick..I want you to go to Noen and Tony, don't look behind okay buddy?

Nick: B-but what about you Chase..?

Chase: I'll be right behind you, please..stay calm and tell Tony and Noen to get in the car.

I hug him before he leaves

Nick went to tell Tony and Noen what I requested him to do, Tony looked at me and had tears in his eyes. They got in the car and waited for me. I already knew Ryland was behind me.

Ryland: You do know whats about to happen and why right?

Chase: Yea..how could I not...?

Nicks pov:

I look out the window and saw Chase looking my direction, theres a man walking up behind him with a gun..I start to scream and cry.

Nick: CHASE PLEASE!!! NOO!!!

Chase looked at me and smiled and cried

Nick: Please!...

I tried getting out the car but Tony locked the door and the guy already had the gun up to his head.

Nick: TONY P-PLEAS-E!!!

Tony: Nick..I can't do anything...

Nick: WHY NOT?! CALL SOMEONE!

I start banging on the window begging him to let me out.

Tony: Nick, Its too late.

I look back outside.

Chase saluted me and mouth: "I love you..."

*Bang* *bang*

NOOOOOOO...*Car starts and we drive away*

At home...

Tonys pov:

We get in the house and everyone looks at Nick with upset looks.

Thomas: I'm sorry we didn't tell you...

Nick: Tell me what?!

I get infront of Nick and take his hands.

Tony: Nicky...Chase had to go...

Nick: WHY!!!

Nick starts to breakdown and cry, he slowly goes to the ground and I fall down with him.

Tony: Ryland and Chase were in this gang. Chase didn't follow his bosses orders. The boss sent Ryland to kill Chase, Chase knew what was coming, he was already waiting for this day to come. We couldn't do anything because if we did all of us would be dead right now.

Nick: I-I-...how come you n-never told me!

Mia: We thought it was too much for you to handle...

Everyone got up and hugged Nick. He was still bawling his eyes out..

Weeks later... *no pov*

The day was Chases funeral. Everyone came walking into the field with black suits and dresses, and flowers. There was sobbing and hard crying. Everyone gathered around Chases casket. Nick in Tonys arms still crying, Kouvr on the ground arching her back with her hand on her knees and her face in her hands. Avani trying to hold in her tears while holding Charli whose crying. Tony looked around the whole place, He felt miserable. He began to tear up as the funeral started.

After..

Everyone olace their flowers on Chases grave then started to head to their cars except for Nick and Tony.

Nick: C-can I talk to Chase alone Tony?

Tony: Of coursd, I'll be in the car.

Tony kissed Nicks forehead and headed back to his car. Nick sat there on his knees crying.

Before he began speaking he felt a tap on his shoulder, he look turned around and looked up, and saw Ryland.

Nick: Don't hurt me!

Rylamd: I won't...

Nick: Y-you won't..?

Ryland: No..I won't...I'm sorry this happened to you guys, bosses orders....

Nick: Bosses orders...

Ryland: Yea...I gotta get goin kid or I would end up like...Chase

Nick: Bye...

Nick: R-ryland whose your-

Just like that, Ryland was gone. Nick got off his knees, he look back at Chases grave. And put his fingers up at his forehead and saluted him like they used to do as kids. Nick smiled and cried.

Nick: love you too....!

Nick saluted Chase again.

Then Nick walked away to the car...

681 words. I cried making this.😭🥺

Check out my other stories, Should I start another Tonick story..?

If your crying just ask me for a virtual hug cuz its okay! 😭🥺