🔪Chapter 25: Is it over🔪

⚠Trigger warning‼⚠

Nicks pov:

A

fter the gun went off everything went silent, I felt a very cold liquid.. I felt like I couldn't move. I could open my eyes though but I was scared. Even though I was scared I opened my eyes to see Addison on the ground with her stomach bleeding out. It was too much blood I started panicking.

Nick: B-blood...

Tony: Nick?! Are you okay?!

Nick: Too muc-h!

Thomas called the ambulance while I was panicking in Tony's arms. I started crying. I know I hated Addison but she doesn't deserve to die. After a few minutes the ambulance finally showed up and took Addison away, Thomas cleaned up the blood while everyone else sat around again. I was still crying and shaking with fear in my eyes because of the thought of Addison losing so much blood. The girls were crying while boys were trying to comfort them and calm them down.

Chase: Guys shhh its okay. Addison will be okay!

Charli: A-are you sure?

Chase: Yes I'm sure Charles!

Charli got up and gave Chase a hug and cried in his shoulder, Ondreaz looked mad.. I could tell Chase noticed because he let go of Charli and went to hug Ondreaz. Tony looked at me and wiped my tears.

My eyes were so puffy and red, I was still tramatized by the blood. There was so..much...blood. I kept thinking about it and then I started feeling weird.

Tony's pov:

Nick got up and started shaking more than before everyone looked up at him, he looked pale and worried. He broke down and put his hand on his heart and it sounded like he was struggling breathe. Everyone got up and went to him to help.

Avani: Nick. Nick! You need to breathe please!

Nick: I-I ca-n't pl-ease don'-t tou-ch m-e!

Everyone back up a little bit. Nick started to lay down on the floor, he was still panicking. I ran upstairs to get his teddybear and came back down. I gave it to him and he started to breathe normal again. He was calming down and he was drifting to sleep. After he fell asleep Thomas's phone started ringing. He walked outside to answer phone. Everyone else sat around and waited to hear back from the hospital. Nick started crying again in his sleep, I layed down next to him spooning him, he stopped crying and was peacefully asleep again.

The rest of the girls were asleep except for Dixie. Thomas came back in with a worried look on his face.

Thomas: GUYS!!!

Cliffhanger🤠💅🏽

443 words. What do think the news is gonna be?🙀

•{ Broken }• ~ A Tonick Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें