🌈Chapter 21: Dating?🌈

Nicks pov:

I wake uo face to face with Tony still snoring peacfully in his sleep. I slightly smiled and blushed, I tried to get up but he was gripoing on my waist tightly. I slowly move his hands and get out of his arms"Bebe noo"he said half asleep. I look at him and lean over peck his lips causing him to smile, I smile back and rub his back then head out the room. I walk downstairs and run into Chase who had a questioning look on his face.

Nick: What?
Chase: The knife...?
Nick: What knife-

I was confused at first then it hit me. I look back at Chase and awkwardly smile at him.

Chase: Well? Where is it?
Nicck:W- we put it away...
Chase: Why'd did you need it anyway?
Nick: Picnic....
Chase: You guys did not have a picnic! I was there when Tony was setting up your date Nick! Now tell me. What did you use the knife for?
Nick: Uh- gotta go!

I open the door and run out followed by Chase. He was catching up so I decided to turn a corner. I turned making him slide but he was still catching up. Once he caught up he tackled me.

Chase: Got you! Now when we get home your tell me what the hell you were doing with a knife.

Nick: No!

Chase: I guess we'll do it the hard way.

Chase picked me up by the legs and carried me home. I was kicking demanding him to let go but wouldn't so I just stayed there. Once we got home Chase carried me all the way to his room and threw me on the bed with him sitting next to me.

Chase: Now. What the fuck were you doing with a knife?

Nick: I guess its called a knife kink. Tony suprised me with it for some reason.

Chase: Uh.. Okay....

I look over on the ground to see a pait of jeans and a Lopez brother shirt. Chase doesn't have a Lopez brother shirt... Wait!

Nick: Are you dating Dre?!
Chase: W-what makes you say that?!
Nick: You don't have a Lopez brothers shirt!
Chase: Well I do now!
Nick: You do not!
Chase: Get out you idiot!
Nick: Fine...

I walk out smirking at him causing him to roll his eyes. He's dating Ondreaz I just know it!

402 words. Sorry this was short🤧