Chapter 3: Sexually Abused

⚠Warning⚠
This chapter contains smut and abuse...do not read if your uncomfortable. Still here? I warned you....

Nick's pov:

Last night was the worst, I had a panic attack and all Tony tried to do was help but I didn't even say thank you. "I'M SO STUPID"I punch the wall leaving a small dent in it, turns out I'm weak aswell. I went downstairs to get something to eat, as I'm walking towards the kitchen somebody pulls me over and I panic."HEY LET GO OF ME!" I sat trying to pull away "Shh be quiet you piece of shit!"the guy whisper yells. I recognize his voice...its Ryland! "What do you want whore?!"I say irritated"Come to my room at 12:00 tonight I wanna tell you something"he whispers smirking...I felt suspicious but I nod my head and went back to doing what  I was doing.

Few hours later...

Nick's pov:

It was alresd 11:50 so I decided to head over to Rylands room early, I got up and put on a hoodie and went downstairs to his room. I knocked on the door...no answer. So I walked in the room was dark and his LED lights were red. All of a sudden Ryland pulled me to the side and slammed the door and locked it, he pinned me to the wall"Hey Nicky glad you coyld make ot"he says biting his lip."Uh..what are you-"before I could finish he grabbed my face and smashed his lips against mines. I push him away and ran to the door, before I could get out he slammed the door back and pushed me to the ground and locked it. I was scared and I didn't know what to do,he picked me up and threw me on the bed and slapped me, I started crying...he picked up handcuffs and handcuffed me to the bed by my wrists and ankles"Ryland don't do this please!"I say with a shakey voice, he slaps me again and starts taking my clothes off"Shut up and stop struggling you slut!"he says as he smashed his lips against mines again..I cried more..he was being rough and I didn't know what to do so I just stood there..blank...I felt empty inside. I was gonna lose my virginity, I was scared....he started stroking my d*ck and I just let him I couldn't do anything."Don't tell anyone or you'll get it"he whispered in my ear. My eyes widen as he started sucking it, I started crying even more and I starting moaning quietly. I wasn't enjoying it I just couldn't help it. My life was pretty much over and I didn't care.

Hours later..

Ryland fell asleep after what we did and I was just staring up at the ceiling emotionless, My ass was hurting so much and my wrsit and ankles we red along with my back and face...I had a bruise on my arm and my leg was bleeding. Ryland woke up to me struggling to get lose."Bullshit!"he says as he unlocks the handcuffs and pushes me off the bed. I throw my clothes back on and tried to get up to go back to my room. I was weak so I could barely move but I made it to me and Tony's room. I walk in and Tony was asleep so I try my best to stay quiet and crawl past him. He didn't wake up..I went to bed bawling not knowing what to do anymore.

606 words. Sorry I took so long to update 😙