🤫Chapter 26: Bad Liar🤫

*Sorry I haven't updated like I promised! I just didn't have the motivation to often that much. ;( But I'll try to update more often from now on:)*

Nobodys pov:

Thomas came in rushing through the door making everyone jump up in suprise. They all looked at him waiting for an answer as he was trying to catch his breath.

Thomas: A- Addison didn't get shot!

Alex: What?!

Nick sat up in suprise with Tony having a shocked look on his face thinking he was asleep, instead, Nick heard it all. Nick grabbed his teddy bear tighter and stood up as he began to speak.

Nick: B-bu there was blood!? It was right there before it got cleaned up!!! We h-heard the gun go off-

Tony: Baby please calm down! We'll figure this out okay?

Nick sat back down and put his knee's up and sits the bear down on as lap and lays his face on the bear and keeps quiet.

Alex: We'll find this out guys don't worry- wait-

Kouvr: What?

Alex stood there for minute, took a look around the room and look behind the couch. Then his eyes widen and everyones confused scared.

Alex: Wheres Chase?!

Everyone got up and started looking...including Nick. After a few minutes of looking everyone in the house heard a scream from the outside. Everyine rushed out and saw Nick on his knees near a body and his teddy bear on the side covered in blood (this might trigger people sorry!) Everyone came around and saw Chase laying there... all bloody and messy. Charli screamed and everyone looked over at her.

Thomas: Why'd you scream?

Charli: L- Look

Charli points over to the gate to see Addison holding a gun up infront of everyone.

Sorry its short! 295 words✨