💌Chapter 23: Dirty War💌

~At this point idk what to name my chapters anymore😂. I'm gonna explain the story so it makes more sense😅~

Meaning: Tony is trying to turn Nick on as a prank- I know I couldn't think of anything else I thought it would be funny😂. Enjoy the story!😌

~⚠ Smut warning⚠~

Tonys pov:

I was sitting in my room scrolling through tiktok when I just got bored. Then an idea came uo in my head. What if I tried to make Nick turn on~evil grin~ All I have to do is something like...touch him and trick him into doing stuff. I got up and went downstairs to look for Nick. He obviously wasn't in the house so I went out by the pool where he was putting his feet in the pool. Nobody else was outside so this my chance. I went over and sat by him.

Nick: Oh hey beb.

Tony: Hey. What have you been up to lately? I said as I moved my hand on his upper thigh making him look down and blush.

Nick: O-oh uh nothing what about you?

Tony: Oh nothing... I said as I moved my hand up closer and went to his ear and whispered

Tony: We can be up to something if you want~

I bit my lip about to kiss him until I heard Chase yell for Nick. Nick gave me peck on lips and said he would talk to me later. Shit. I have to try and do it next time I see him.

Nicks pov:

Tony was acting really weird a few hours ago. He was being very... sexual. He's probably up to something. After thinking it hit me. He's trying to turn me on. Well I can do that too. What should I do though. I kept thinking... I looked at the led remote and grabbed it and turned the lights red. I took my shirt off and called for Tony to come in the room. I hurried and went to the side of door. The door opened and I saw Tony walk in and look around. I slid behind him and shut the door and locked it. He turned back around as I came up and kissed him roughly. He grabbed my waist and guided me to the bed, he got on top of me and started kissing down my chest leaving hickeys, I was moaning quietly. I could tell that turned him on because I felt his bulge. He got to my bandline and basically asked for permission, I nodded and he took my sweatpants off and came back up to kiss me. Before he got to anything Kouvr burst into the room.

Kouvr: Sorry guys but GET DRESSED AND GET YOUR ASSES DOWNSTAIRS NOW!

Me and Nick quickly got up and got dressed. Kouvr was like our Mom so we listened to her right away. Once we got dressed we followed Kouvr down the stairs to the living room where everyone else was. Some looked annoyed and others looked worried. We sat down and looked at Kouvr you had a pissed face.

Kouvr: Okay. Which one of you had this box of innapropriate shit, under the stairs?!

Kouvr got the box and slammed it on the table. Everyone got up and looked in the box. Everybody was shocked once they saw what was in the box. Chase on the other hand ran off...

575 words. What do think was in the box?🤔