Chapter 8

Lauren's P.O.V.:

I pulled myself into Y/N's side because I was cold as soon as she opened the door Taylor and Dinah tackled her as I moved away before they could bring me to the ground. I looked at Y/N, Dinah, and Taylor on the ground and started laughing at them. They all started to get up from the suprise tackle.

"Hey... what are you guys doing here?" Y/N asked.

"What you don't love us," Dinah said as both Taylor and Dinah made pouts.

"No it's just... ummm..," Y/N said unsure as she was scratching the back of her neck.

"You were getting some!" Dinah yelled while giving you an evil smirk.

Y/N and I quickly looked at each other in shock for a second and started laughing.

"We weren't doing anything like that... exactly," I said unsure as well.

"Then what were you doing?" Dinah and Taylor both mimiced.

"Nothing," Y/N nervously giggles.

"Alright then..." Taylor said giving Dinah a confused look in which she returned.

We all walked up into the living room and sat down. Y/N grabbed us drinks and we just all were talking. Y/N sat beside me on the couch and I brought her close to me so she was cuddling into my side as we held hands. With my actions I saw Taylor and Dinah's eyes grow wide.

"You little shit," Taylor whispered while looking at Y/N.

"What?" Y/N asked.

"You two went on a date tonight didn't you?" Taylor asked.

"Yeahhh... I guess so?" Y/N said looking at Taylor a little confused still.

"The ship is sailing!" Dinah hollared.

Y/N and I both started laughing. After clearing that we just talked and joked around it was nice. I love being around them. I wonder how Y/N will like the other girls she seems to like Dinah a lot. As Dinah and Taylor started arguing about something I looked down at Y/N on my shoulder. After admiring her I gave her a quick kiss on the top of her head. As I did that she lifted her head and gave me a peck on the cheek and smiled while looking into my eyes. God do I love her eyes and just everything. She's different from other people and I really like that. After our gaze we held she gave me a kiss on my shoulder and layed her head there. We started to talk about out famalies and I felt Y/N tense up beside me. After listening a little bit she got up saying she was going to get some water and she will be back. Once she came back she sat a bit further away from me and didn't make eye contact. I could tell she was uncomfortable. Was it because we brought up the subject of families.

"What about your family?" Dinah asked.

I was honestly a little worried but curious to see what she would say. I saw Taylor's eyes go wide along with Y/N.

"Ummm... their a normal family you now same old normal stuff," Taylor was rambling as she answered the question for Y/N.

"Well being crazy and weird as Y/N I was just wondering where she might have got it all from," Dinah said still persisting to know.

"Uhhh-" Taylor started to say but Y/N cut her off.

"Tay it's fine," she said looking at Taylor.

"Are you sure?" Taylor asked her.

"Yeah, it's not that bad," Y/N said.

Taylor went to open her mouth to say something but I saw Y/N give her a daring look. Y/N turned her attention towards Dinah and I. Before she spoke I wanted to speak up before she said anything.

"You don't have to tell us if you don't want to," I told her as I rested my hand on her thigh.

"Yeah I man I am sorry I brought it up if it made you feel uncomfortable," Dinah said giving her worry look.

"It's fine really, niether of you knew," she said giving both of us a reasurring smile.

"Well my family..." she said and trailed off a bit.

I started rubbing my thumb on her thigh and felt her relax a little. She took in a deep sigh an continued to speak.

---------------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V.:

It's not that there was anything seriously horrible with my family it was just really tough latley with everyone and everything that was going on. I really don't know why I was so scared to talk about it. Maybe because I didn't want to cry or to feel the pain and the memories flood back. See that's why I pushed everything away and I guess in other people's point of view a rebllious stage. I just didn't want to be reminded and to feel the pain again. Thinking that alcohol would solve those problems. Even though I knew most of the time that deep down I knew it never worked but I was so focused on drinking that I convinced myself that I felt no pain or feelings for that matter. But I was wanted to tell them.

"Well my family..." I said as I trailed off a bit.

I felt Lauren's touch on my thigh as she started rubbing her thumb against it. I slowly let go of my tension and took a deep breathe.

"Well it's not that my family doesn't love but it's just that everything is hard latley. See my uncle who we thought was our family and on our side really wasn't. After my grandma has passed it was only my grandpa who lived in the house so my uncle decided to move and help him out. Or at least that is what we thought. Then once my grandpa started getting demensia and struggled to walk up and down the stairs we started to see another side of my uncle. He made up stories that had to deal with my grandpa doing horrible things. For example one time my uncle called the cops saying that my grandpa attacked him. Which possibly coud never happen because of his recent weakness and demensia. Anyways my grandpa then passed from a heart attack and things completly turned around. When we had to deal with the will he left behind...." I looked up at Taylor to see her give me a reasurring smile.

I am sure I was about to break down and cry so I pause to take a deep breathe I looked up at Lauren to see her give me the same smile Taylor did.

"Well my uncle took the will and everything that was left behind. Like sentamental values and the money he had left behind. Honestly I could care less about the money and the objects because they really aren't that important compared to everything but it hurt to know that family coud turn on you like that. How they could do that all and have no feeling of guilt but only the pleasure of sitting on the wealthiness he stole from his own family and blood."

I realized that my fists were balls and that I was more angry than sad. I realized the anger that I had in me.

"It made me realize though the true meaning of family that it doesn't have to be blood, but even knowing everything I can't feel better about the situation because it is pretty much tearing some off my family apart or mad. But what can I do you know?" I finished.

I noticed a quick tear fall down but before I could wipe it I felt thumb graze my cheek were the tear had fallen. I looked over at Lauren to see her with pain and sympathy in her eyes. I gave her a wide smile. Even though it brought me down a bit seeing her face and seeing that she is able to be there for me made me tha happiest person. I thought that I wouldn't be able to trust anyone again since my ex cheated but with Lauren it was different. She has a presence among her that me feel safe and that I could tell her everything about me. I pulled her towards me and dragged her onto my lap. I dug my face into her neck.

"You are truly amazing you know that?" I said as I whispered into her ear then giving her a small kiss on her neck then her collar bone then resting my head on her chest with my arms wrapped around her waist.

She smiled and gave me a kiss on the head.

ANON: I guess with the idea of family problems it came from my personal life. Also sorry for not updating i've had so much work from school to do so sorry again. Also i've been feeling depressed and a variety of emotions so I haven't really felt up to doing anything. I should be studying but I honestly could give less of a shit right now so I decided to update for you lovley people. But don't forget to comment give me some feed back and tell me what you think! Also please don't forget to vote. <3