Part 2 - intense training✨

Start from the beginning

We all got changed in the locker room and ready to go to ground beta.

Hero costume^^(A/n)this took a while to edit but I hope it looks goodd

Hero costume^^(A/n)this took a while to edit but I hope it looks goodd. I added the heart leg guard Bc it's so damn cute like whattt anyways back to the story🤩

We all walked into ground beta in our new hero costumes.
"Wow (y/n) your costume looks so amazing on you!" Mina and ochaco squealed .
" thank you , yours looks amazing too mina and ochaco!" I said as we all admired each other.

Bakugou's costume isn't that bad it actually looks pretty badass. What am I even thinking. I think to myself shaking my head at my thoughts.
"NOW SHALL WE GET STARTED YA BUNCH OF NEWBIES!" All might exclaimed to start our training.

"Hey deku. Love your costume not to flashy ya know?" Ochaco said as she turned to talk to deku.

Bakugo p.o.v
I look around and it seems I have the best costume. Pikachu is wearing regular clothes and Kirishima is barley wearing any clothes.

I glance over at that girl I ran into yesterday she was standing with all those nerds. Her costume was decent. A pink and black but very flashy it was revealing a lot except her arms. She had a heart shaped leg guarder which I thought was kinda cute.
Cute? What no it's not cute. She's not cute. She's a nerd like the rest of them. I can't be thinking these thoughts she is just in my way. 

(Y/n) p.o.v

The ground beta was like the city in our entrance exam. The goal was that the hero's had to get the bomb and foil the villains plan. We chose out of a cup peoples names to be teamed up with.

"The next team will be (y/n) with Jirou as heroes! They will be going up against Kirishima and sero!"

I nodded and headed to Jirou.

I gave her a smile and started talking.

" this will be so easy so don't even worry (y/n) we got this." She said in a calming voice.

"I know we do , we're gonna do great!" I said right back at her.
We were up next. We walk to the building and as soon as we step in the she uses her earphone wire and sticks it in the wall.
"They are on the 8 floor waiting. The bomb is on the 9th floor." She said loudly whispering.
"Ok let's head out." I said as we both start walking down the halls and up the stairs.

We reached the 7th floor and you decide to use your wind control quirk. As soon you both stepped into the 8th floor Sero shoots tape at jirou. You quickly react and forcefully pushed the air around you at sero which caused him to fall down. You quickly free jirou and start to hold back sero. Jirou heads on to the 9th floor to retrieve the bomb while you hold back sero . As he throws more tape at you , you quickly fly into the air to avoid his attacks. While he's shooting tape you end up behind him and pin him on the ground waiting for jirou to capture the bomb. 
A loud buzzing noise goes off and All might says through the microphone  "the heroes have won and retrieved the bomb!"
I unpin sero and pat him on the back for his good work at trying. Me and jirou head out the building an go to watch the next fight in the monitoring room.

The next team was deku and Ochaco up against bakugo and Iida. I knew this wasn't going to be good knowing they had some bad past.

Ochaco and deku walk through the halls and they turn the corner and bakugo comes smashing into a wall trying to blast deku. Deku dodged the hit and threw ochaco out of they way. They were talking but we couldn't hear them. Looks like an argument.
Bakugo comes running at deku, deku grabs his arm , steps in front of him and turns around throwing bakugo over his head and slams him into the floor. Bakugo slowly gets up . They stand there facing each other as deku is shaking In fear. Bakugo makes a quick move and kicks deku in the side. Ochaco makes a run for the explosive device on the other floor.
Deku starts to wrap the capture tape around bakugou's leg. Bakugo used his explosion and got it off.they were going at this until ochaco got the device and deku was really injured.

In the end ochaco and deku won the fight . Deku ended up with a few broken bones in the nurses office. Bakugo was pissed when he lost. The other teams fought there match and the day soon came to an end.

I walked outside to go walk home with Mina.

"That battle between deku and bakugo was super intense!" Mina exclaimed.

"Ya it was crazy I thought they were gonna kill each other. I'm glad Duku is ok now though." I said relieved.
Mina won her battle and was super happy about it.
As we were walking we saw some of the boys walking home together. Kirishima, sero, denki, and bakugou.
Mina begged to go up to them and finish the other half of our walk with them so we agreed and slowly headed their way.
"Hey guys ! Where's your stop?." Mina said excitedly.
Mina and denki lived on the same street . Bakugo and Kirishima were a couple houses away from each other and sero lived the farthest, only a few blocks away. The closest person I lived to was bakugou being down the street from me. Everyone took their own way home when it was time to split up.

I ended up waking away from bakugo cause I don't want to deal with him right now. I made my way home and took a shower and got ready in bed. I watched some t.v for an hour or so then head to bed. Tomorrow was Saturday and I had to be fully energized since I'm hanging out with my friends. And just like that I was asleep.

1757 words-

A/n : I know this was a lonnggg chapter and I'm really bad at writing fight scenes😭 I hope they were good. Next chapter is already starting to be written and I will post a quirk explanation also.  comment suggestions for the next chapter and I will try to fit it in 😌 see ya soon