28. Locket

"Jennie! Stop it for God's sake!" I shout at the girl running around the house like a kid.

"Nah! You will beat my ass if I get near you!" She keeps dashing away as I am panting for breath with my hands on my thighs.

Gosh I need to catch this little brat before she trips over one of the furnitures and hurts herself.

"Oww." I let out an exaggerated whimper, holding my calf with my hands, acting like I just hit the sofa with it.

"Y/N! What the hell don't you understand when I say be careful?" She quickly makes her way towards me, looking worried as I had expected. I should feel bad tricking her like that but this brat deserves it.

She makes me sit on the sofa in an abrupt manner, crouching down on the floor to focus on the spot I touched while faking a shout of agony.

"Got ya!" I quickly trap her body and make her end up on the couch right beside me. "What the hell? Brat!' She complains, squirming to free herself from my clasp.

"Serves you right for leaving me at the campus and driving off just so that I'd be with that stupid jerk!" I express my annoyance to the girl while slapping her right cheek without meaning to hurt her too much.

"I just wanted you to get to know him!" She protested, freeing one hand and slapping my arm.

We both continued fighting and arguing about it like imbeciles until we burst out laughing at our childish argument. Everything seems so joyful and light.

Jennie really makes my life million times brighter. She is the person who keeps me sane in my worst times and adds happiness and laughter to my monotonous days

"Y/N.." She speaks in a soft voice as we both are sprawled on the ground, laughing at our silliness.

"Jen..." I mimic her like a brat while grabbing my phone from the table that caught my attention since it has been lighting up quite a few times when we were running around.

"I'm sorry, okay? I know I shouldn't have left you at the campus just like that. I just felt like you should get a lift from Soobin since he was right outside. I mean.. he seems too shy and nervous to approach you anyway so I just.. tried to make things easier for the poor boy." She speaks in a serious tone as if she was afraid to hurt me just because of driving off without me one day. I did enjoy my time with Soobin, though so I can't complain too much and here I have some texts from the boy himself. Cute.

"Hmm.. I won't deny the fact that what you did was stupid. I mean, I don't know.. He seems nice I guess?" I try to imply the fact that it's fine and maybe it was right of her to leave today. I would probably never get to talk to Soobin if he wouldn't see me in distress, looking for a car like a lost puppy.

"Wait.. HAN Y/N! YOU LIKE HIM? YOU LIKE THAT SHY NER- I MEAN YOU LIKE THAT CUTE LITTLE BOY?" She gets all too excited as I had expected.

"Well. Technically he's not little but I don't know. Calm your guts down!" I try to make her relax as she seems to be on the verge of having an attack.

"Ooh. Thinking about the d*ck already, uh?" She speaks about something I wasn't implying on at all, making me hit her arm violently.

"Yah, shut the f*ck up! I meant height!" I shouted as a scoff left my mouth at her dirty assumption.

"Yeah yeah, sure." She rolled her eyes at my sentence, rubbing the spot on her forearm that I probably hit too hard, "But seriously though, don't rush into things. I was just getting you two to talk. He tries anything funny and I break all the damn long bones in his body."

"Alright, mom!" I merely laughed at her protective words showing how much she worries for me when it comes to almost anything. People might assume her to be the careless and sarcastic girl but she is actually like a parent when it comes to topics concerning me.