4. Concert Night

Y/N POV:

It was such a huge arena and yet it was fully packed with people looking excited and energetic! I could barely keep my jaw closed as I could actually feel the energy radiate through the crowd. How many people even are here?

I was pretty much impressed by the whole thing and thankful that we were right in front of the stage since we got VIP tickets. I mean, at least I won't be squished between thousands of people who might even step on me to have a better look at the stage.

Jennie looked extremely excited as well just like the rest of the crowd and not gonna lie, it did make me feel a bit out of place. I mean, am I the only one who was practically dragged here by their best friend? Definitely!

I was debating whether I should act sick and escape when I heard everyone around me suddenly screaming their lungs out. I swear I could feel my ears go numb! Are they nuts or something? I looked at Jennie who seemed paralysed by excitement and anticipation as well, just like the rest of the crowd. Looks like there's a zombie apocalypse.

Oh well, no. The band is here. That's what all the screaming was about. Stupid me. Staring at the shadow of seven figures rise up to the stage, I stare as everyone else starts calling their names out. Just then, the spotlights turn on, finally revealing the faces of the men clearly.

Holy fuck.

They look insanely beautiful

They look insanely beautiful. Bright smiles painted onto their faces as one of them took a mic, calling out to the fans. Immediately, cheers erupted as they started their first song.

It was as if their beats were soft and hard at the same time. Unknowingly, It made me swirl my body and jam It h
to the beats and tunes. This is like drugs. I don't even have the control on my body anymore! The ambiance, the energy, the charm. Everything seems to be carefully and dangerously plotted to make everyone's heart stop. Well, mine didn't. At least not till I finally focused on one guy. Everything stood still as my eyes seemed to penetrate into someone else's.

 Everything stood still as my eyes seemed to penetrate into someone else's

He looked nothing less than a model from the front page of a magazine. His silky raven hair over his piercing doe eyes, his perfectly sculpted face, his sharp jawline, his thin and glossy lips. Everything about him is just. Perfect.