7. New feelings

Jungkook's POV:

Taehyung and I had been searching for Y/N's account for over an hour but no luck. I was actually starting to give up on this stupid search.

"Damn it. I knew this was useless. I don't even know her full name hyung!" I groaned out as I laid down on the bed, frustrated by our failed attempts.

"Hey hey Kook! C'mon don't be like that! I don't even know her face so you gotta help me instead of laying like an old rag!!" Taehyung protested, trying to pull me up from the bed.

"Yeah whatever hyung! I don't wanna find her. Drop it." I bluntly responded, speaking the opposite words from what was actually going on in my mind.

"Nope I am not dropping it! We just started trying . You either get up right now or even better, I pick you up and throw you on the floor" he joked.

"Ha-ha try that if u want to." I merely rolled my eyes at his attempt to intimidate me.

"Ugh you know what! SLEEP THE WHOLE DAY!" Taehyung finally gave up on trying to get me to pay attention to the phone screen as he left.

I sighed as I buried my face in the pillows. It's not even close to true that I don't want to find Y/N. It's just that.. I am scared.. scared to go through the same thing I went through years back.

I know anyone would think I'm weird and lack confidence but oh well that's me. Once I find her, I will just get more tempted to text her and things might terribly go downhill for both of us afterwards. These feelings feel weirdly new to me suddenly. I don't want to fall into the same trap of feelings all over again.

Feeling lost and hopeless, I scrolled through my notifications as suddenly, one of them caught my eyes.

"Han_Y/N started following you 3s ago"

End Of POV

Unknown Number

Unknown:
Hey, um is this Park Jimin?

Me:
Well, that depends on who you are, really.

Unknown:
Oh um.. I'm.. Jennie. From last night. If you remember..

Me:
I was almost thinking you wouldn't knock me. I was anticipating you to call me though. Specially cuz

I'm dying to hear that beautiful voice of yours since last night.

Unknown:
O-oh um thank u.. for the compliment.. I just wanted to make sure it's you before calling..

Me:
Oh no no angel! I don't do thank yous and sorrys

Unknown:
Well then. Okay. <:)

Me:
Just okay? You don't want to maybe see me again over a drink or two? We never got proper introduction, did we?

Unknown:
Do you mean you want to take me out tonight?

Me:
Well, that depends on how you put it. If it's going out for then it is so for me too.