8. Friends With Benefits

"One.. continue being with me for these 10 days I spend here for the tour as friends with benefits. Two.. Leave and forget about whatever happened today or last night."

Jennie's POV:

It felt as if the words leaving the mouth of the boy in front of me plunged something painful right into my chest. I am not the kind of person who easily feels these sorts of serious emotions . But what I'm feeling right now is more than just sorrow.

I feel enraged, as if my blood is boiling and at the same time a terribly painful sensation is running across my veins. My eyesight feels a bit blurry as I forced myself to look at the man in front of me without either erupting on him or breaking down right in front of him

''Y-you-'' I hate how weak my voice sounds at the moment in front of him. I wish he would say its a prank, please..

''You can take your time to let me know your answer, Jennie'' for the first time, he addresses me by my name which shows exactly how serious he is about this freaking deal he wants to make with me.

Without uttering a single word, I rush out of the bar, wishing for nothing more than to disappear into thin air and never having to face anyone. Why am I feeling this way? I am not supposed to get this attached to him in just a day.

I finally slowed my pace, as I reached the side of the bridge, staring at the still water in front of me, with a blank look on my face. For some reason, my eyes weren't tearing up like I expected them to. It was more like my whole body was shaking, my spine felt numb. All the emotions bring too hard to display.

Shaking with anger. Anger at the fact that this guy dared to do whatever the fuck he wanted to, totally acting like he was interested in me, like he cared about the time spent with me, asking me to meet him again after the night, despite having a girlfriend.

And what did I do? What control of emotions did I show? Where is the brave and bold girl who fights anyone trying to use her or anyone she loves for the wrong reasons? Where's the Jennie Ross everyone knows?

End of POV

Y/N's POV:

My whole attention was on my phone as I kept grinning at the screen, probably looking like a complete idiot. Well, can you blame me though? This guy definitely knows what he's doing.

He actuallly made me forget about the fight I had with Jennie earlier and all I could think about was his words. Agh I'm so not in my right mind.

Jeon_Jungkook

J:
Hey stalker!

Me:
Says the one stalking me on social media

J:
U followed me 😑

Me:
Ohhh.. that? My frnd stole my
phone and followed u 😕

J:
Dint anyone tell you that you're a terrible
liar?😂

Me:
Hmph.. so what if I did follow you?
U don't dm the 20 million people who follow u.
Do you?

J:
So what if I do? U jealous?

Me:
Keep dreaming boy.

J:
Well you have been liking my posts from 2017
Maybe u really wanted me to notice u 😌

Me:
Umm.. no..?