We all made our way downstairs again after a minute and sat down, this time Vikk sat next to Preston and Rob, Ryan took Vikk's old spot, next to Lachlan. "I don't want to ask again. One of you guys can do it" Vikk said and took a swig of beer. "Wait what did you ask earlier?" Ryan asked. "He dared me to make Jenna moan. Now who wants to ask?" Lachlan said as if it were no big deal. "I'll do it" I offered, cooking up a mischievous plan. "Preston... Truth or dare?" I asked and everyone turned to him. "Err truth?" He said, ruining my plan. "Uhg fine. Out of all the men in the room, who would you make out with if you had to?" I asked, satisfied with my question, and lied down, resting my head on Lachlan's lap.

"Well duh. Poofless" Preston said back, all of us laughing. "Okay now Ryan, truth or dare" he asked, surprising me that he wasn't asking Rob or myself. "I don't know. Truuuuth? Maybe?" He answered, but it sounded more like a question. "Who do you like more? Jerome or Mitch?" Preston asked and we all made a "ohhhh" sound as Ryan thought. This was hilarious for me, he could chose correctly and choose Mitch/me or he could dun goof and choose Jerome. But that's his choice...

"I'd have to go with Mitch" Ryan said, staring directly at me as if he knew something. We all had our own reactions and then waited for Ryan to ask as he took a swig of beer. "Jenna, truth or dare?" He asked me. "Since the past two of you have been jags and choosing truth, I'm gonna go with dare" I said and smirked up at all of the guys, Lachlan wiggling his eyebrows down at me, causing a small laugh to escape my lips.

"Hmmm.. I dare you..." Ryan started as I took took a gulp of my dank drank. "To play the rest of the game naked" Ryan said and Lachlan spoke up before I could. "Nah nah not gonna happen" He interjected. "Wearing underwear only then" Ryan countered and I pushed my finger up to Lachlan's lips before he could argue. "Shhh it's fine. I'll wear underwear" I started and brought my mouth up to Lachlan's ear, whispering to him sexually. "You're the only one that will be able to see what's under..."

I stood up off of Lachlan and started tugging my shirt off. All the guys except for Lachlan whistled as I threw it to Ryan. I then stepped out of my pants, wearing boy short panties underneath, and threw the jeans to Ryan as well. I walked back over to Lachlan and sat down next to him, cuddling into his side. "She's shivering, I'm letting her have a blanket" Lachlan told the guys and grabbed a small fleece blanket off the back of the couch and laid it over me. Even though I was never shivering. "Thank you" I said and smiled, his arm wrapped around my side. There goes Lachlan being as protective as ever...

"Alright so Roob truth or dare?" I asked Rob. "I wanna say truth... But dare" He said and I smirked. "I dare you to kiss Preston" I said and reached into Lachlan's pocket, taking out his phone so that I could later snap a picture. "Uhhhh..." Rob said, glancing towards Preston. "Am I drunk enough for this?" Preston asked before chugging the rest of his beer, making us all laugh. "Now I am" He said before pulling Rob's lips to his in a kiss.

I snapped a picture on Lachlan's phone, all of us wooting and laughing as they broke apart, Rob looking flustered and both of them blushing. "Hey guys I hate to be a jag..." Lachlan started, yawning in the middle of his sentence. "But I'm pretty tired so I think I'm gonna go to bed..." He finished, standing up next to me. Lachlan turned around and looked at me, as if asking for me to join him. "Yeah I'm pretty tired too... I'll see you nerds tomorrow" I said and laughed as I dropped the blanket and joined Lachlan.

They all told us goodnight as Lachlan pushed me up the stairs, putting himself between my almost naked body and their like of sight. "How come every time we play truth or dare I end up naked?" I asked, only half joking. "Because you're hot and they're horny" Lachlan answered, laughing slightly and leading me up the second flight of stairs and into our bedroom. I laid down on the bed and pulled Lachlan in beside me, throwing the covers over us.

"What happened between you and Vikk? Things seemed a little tense down there" I whispered, resting my head on Lachlan's chest. I listened as he breathed in and out, his heart beat fascinating me. "It's really nothing... Don't worry about it" Lachlan said and turned off the lamp, putting us into complete darkness. He stroked my hair, pushing it out of my eyes. "Please tell me? I just want to be aware of the situation" I asked, my hand moving up to rest on his stomach.

"Vikk likes you" He told me. "Yeah I know, we're friends. But what's wrong?" I asked, turning my head to look at Lachlan. "No, he likes you. As in he wants to bone you" Lachlan told me and my eyes grew wide. "No way" I said, skeptical. Did Vikk really like me? Is that why he dared Lachlan to make me moan?.... Oh God... "Yeah it's really obvious... But it's adorable that you're so innocent you didn't even notice" Lachlan told me, kissing my forehead.

"Baby, you of all people should know I'm not innocent..." I told Lachlan and sat up, swinging my legs over him so that I was straddling Lachy. "Oh yeah?" He asked, his hands resting on my hips. "Show me" He said and I leaned down to whisper into his ear. "Oh... I will..."