Chapter 10

*Jenna's POV*

I had to tell Jerome. There was no going back, I was going to do it. "Mitch isn't away anywhere..." I started and Jerome looked at me, tears springing to his eyes. "He... He isn't dead... Right?" He asked and I bit my lip. "Not exactly... Now when I say this you're going to have to believe me. I can't make something like this up... I'm Mitch..." I told Jerome. I actually just told Jerome that I'm Mitch.

"What?" He asked and stared me up and down. "I'm Mitch. I don't have a sister named Jenna, Mitch isn't away on a trip because I'm him. You can ask Adam, he knew. I don't know how I became this way but what I do know is that... Jerome, I have always loved you... When I was Mitch I loved you so much. But I changed into Jenna because you weren't gay... At least this way I had a chance and I understand if you don't want to be with me anymore now that you know I'm Mitch..." I told Jerome.

He stared at me, processing all of this information. "Mitch?" He asked, and I nodded, a tear slipping out as I did so. "I thought I recognized those eyes..." Jerome whispered and I smiled at him through my sadness. "So if you're Mitch... Then I guess that makes me gay" Jerome said and kissed me passionately. I was so surprised, Jerome still loved me. He loved me, ,not Jenna, me.

"You-you still love me?" I asked and Jerome nodded, kissing me again. He rolled on top of me, still kissing my lips, and sat up so that his legs were straddling me. "I loved you even when you were Mitch... I was just scared that you wouldn't like me back. When I saw Jenna I almost immediately felt the same feelings, just as strong... I think a part of me knew that you were Mitch... Or that you were as close as I could get" Jerome whispered and kissed me again.

He had always loved me... Jerome loved Jenna and Mitch. The kiss became rougher, almost as if we had both needed this kiss forever and in a way, we did... We made love, we didn't just have sex, it was love. Real, undeniable, and obvious love for each other.

I was wrapped up in Jerome's arms afterwards and fell asleep after he whispered to me, "goodnight Mitch... I love you"