Chapter 19

*Mitch's POV*

I walked down the first set of stairs. Lachlan better not have done anything with Jenna. He better fucking not have... I skipped steps going down the second staircase, landing myself in the basement. My eyes immediately went to the bed.

Lachlan lied there, shirtless, with Jenna's head resting on his chest. He was playing on his phone with one hand and playing with her hair with his other hand. "Lachlan" I whispered and his eyes drifted up to me. He smiled slightly as he stared at me with his still clouded eyes. "Did you...?" I asked pointing from him to Jenna.

Lachlan shrugged and anger burned in my throat. "You don't know?" I asked, spitting a little, as I stepped closer to him so that I was directly beside Lachlan. "I was drunk, Mitch! I barely remember anything from last night! Give me a break man!" He said back rather loudly, causing Jenna to stir slightly. "What do you remember? Hm? Remember banging my sister? Why are you shirtless anyways?" I asked loudly.

"Mitch talk quietly you're going to wake up Jenna!" Lachlan whispered back as Jenna woke up beside him. I don't know why I even say beside him, she was practically on top of him! "What's wrong?" She asked drowsily and sat up in the bed, she was wearing Lachlan's shirt... Did she slip that on after fucking so it would look like they hadn't? Was that what Lachlan was wearing yesterday? I racked my brain trying to remember what he had been wearing...

"Hello? Earth to Mitch?" Jenna said a second time, arms crossing over her chest. "What's wrong?" She asked again when I looked at her. "Did you two screw last night?!" I practically shouted, waking up all of the other guys in the room. "No! And why the hell do you care so much anyways?!?" Jenna yelled back, just as loudly.

"Because I care about you and I don't trust him!" I said and pointed to Lachlan who looked slightly hurt by my accusation. Jenna stood up and walked over to me. "I accidentally put Lachlan into the position where he could have easily taken advantage of me and he didn't. He fucking didn't, Mitch. I was standing in front of him in a fucking Victoria's Secret matching set of lingerie underwear and he didn't even try anything after I asked him not to. I don't know why you don't trust him but you need to because he is trustworthy! For fuck's sakes he was drunk too!" Jenna whispered harshly in my ear and ran upstairs, leaving me there with Lachlan and all of the other guys staring at me.

I looked at him, at Lachlan. He doesn't remember that, does he? "How much do you remember of last night?" I whispered, gripping my forehead. "Nothing after the bar... Mitch I'm really sorry if we did-" he started but I cut him off with the wave of my hand. "You didn't. It's fine." I said, then took off upstairs after Jenna.

*Jenna's POV*

I left Mitch standing there and ran upstairs. "I'm going to Starbucks who wants to come with?" I asked Adam, Ti, Jerome, and Ryan who were all sitting on the couch. "I'm down with that" Jerome said and stood up, joining my side. "Anyone else?" I asked and after no one answered, began making my way towards the door.

"You're going in pajama bottoms?" Jerome asked as I opened up the door. "Well there is no way in hell I'm going back down there so yeah" I answered and climbed into the passengers seat of Jerome's car. He hopped in beside me and backed out of the driveway. I pulled my legs up to my chest and rested my forehead on my knees. "Uhhhgggg" I groaned, earning a concerned yet slightly amused look from Jerome.

"What's wrong? Little Lachy too little for ya?" Jerome asked jokingly. "Nope. My man isn't the problem, your man on the other hand is driving me insane" I replied and lifted my head off my knees so I could watch the road in front of us. "Yeah he drives me crazy too if ya know what I mean..." Jerome said and snickered as I playfully smacked him.