Chapter 11

*Mitch's POV*

When I woke up I almost screamed yet again. But this time, it would have been a scream of joy. I looked down and saw my own body again, not Jenna's body, Mitch's. I was me again! I woke up Jerome and he looked up at me drowsily, smiling like a doofus. "Mitch! Buddy! You're back!" He said and Jerome sat up next to me. We were both butt naked and I smirked at Jerome.

He kissed me back on the mouth and I smiled into the kiss, part of me had thought that he was just saying that he loved Mitch to get together with Jenna... Now I knew for sure that he loved me for me, no matter how I looked.

"So what are we going to say happened to Jenna?" Jerome said as we broke apart from our first real kiss. "She left to go take care of some stuff that she didn't want anyone to know about. I can sneak out and pretend I'm coming back from the airport" I offered to Jerome. He nodded, agreeing with me. I paused, looking under the covers at my naked body. He hadn't seen me naked yet and I didn't want our first time seeing each other to be just me getting out of bed, I wanted it to be special. I looked over at Jerome, biting my lip slightly and raising one eyebrow.

"...Oh! I'll uh... Look away" Jerome said and turned over to face towards the opposite wall. I hesitantly got out of bed and made my way to where Jenna's suitcase was. It was filled with my own clothes again and I put on boxers along with some jeans. "You can look now" I told Jerome and he turned to face me, uncovering his eyes. Jerome immediately blushed and I smirked at him. "Like what ya see?" I asked and flipped my imaginary long hair.

Jerome laughed nervously while I made my way over to him. I sat down over him on the bed, I knew that he was fully naked under the covers and I smirked at him. Jerome squirmed under my touch and I looked down at him. "Heeeyyy Mitch" he said and laughed nervously again. "Hey Jerome" I whispered sexily in his ear and I felt him literally shiver. I could also feel his erection, a lump in the covers that was sitting just under my waist, the only thing between us being the sheets and my pants. But both of those things could be... Removed....

I jumped off of Jerome and playfully smiled at him as he struggled to hide his erection. "Nice try babe" I said and pointed to where it stood, under the covers, and winked at Jerome. His face turned crimson while I continued to pack up, staying shirtless until the very last second that I could. I turned to Jerome. "I'm going to go pretend that I'm driving home from the airport and that Jenna and I just passed each other" I told Jerome. "Okay see ya in a second biggums" He said back as I walked out of the door.

I sprinted quietly to the front door, suitcase in hand. I opened up the door as quiet as I could and stepped out, closing the door behind me. "Hey Mitch" I heard and almost had a heart attack when I saw her...

"Jenna? What? I'm- ...whaaat?" I said, confused out of my mind. If I was Mitch then who was being Jenna? "We are duplicate Mitches now... We really are twins and whatever changed you into me the first time just brought you back. But they or it couldn't erase me... So I'm here for good as far as I know, I also know everything that you know, I have all of the same memories up until last night. So eh, hey Mitch" Jenna said and I swear to god I almost fainted.

"Adam and Jerome are going to flip" I said and she bit her lip, as did I. "Ya uh... Good luck..." Jenna said and stood back, waiting for me to open the door. "To us both" I whispered as I rang the doorbell. Jerome answered and was about to invite me in when he saw Jenna. "Wha-" he started but Jenna cut him off.

"We really are twins, Mitch really was Jenna then Jenna changed back into Mitch but they or it couldn't erase Jenna so now we are both here with the same memories, we really are twins now... Everything I, well also Mitch, told you was true" She explained to a flustered Jerome. A thought occurred to me as he looked back and forth between us...

Who would Jerome choose to love?