"Alright fair banter fair banter" Lachlan said and stood, pulling me up with him. "Lay down" he ordered in a deep voice and I shuddered. "So am I supposed to go as long as I can without moaning or do I just let it all out?" I asked Vikk, looking in his direction as I lied down. "Hold it in... Let's see if Little Lachy here can make you moan..." Vikk said and I laughed nervously as Lachlan smirked down at me. He slung himself over me on the couch, landing his hands on either side of my belly. This was not going to be easy...

Lachlan leaned his mouth down to my ear, breathing a little hot breathe on it before whispering to me. "Let's play a game... If I make you moan now then I get to make you moan even more later tonight... Deal?" He asked, licking my ear a little. "Yeah" I breathed out shakily, aware of everyone in the room watching us. Lachlan smirked against my neck. "Perfect" he breathed and began kissing my lips. Lachlan nibbled at my bottom lip, I let him in after a moment and his tongue entered my mouth as his hands entered the bottom of my shirt, not lifting it up all the way so that no one else could see.

His hands crept up my stomach and landed just below my boobs, holding me steady as his lips moved to my neck, finding my sweet spot not to far in the future. My back straightened and my breathe hitched, my moans being held in. Lachlan smirked and began abusing the spot, his cool hands creeping farther up so that he was cupping my breasts. He squeezed slightly and bit my neck softly at the same time, causing the inevitable moan to escape my lips.

Lachlan moved his hands out of my shirt and his lips off my neck immediately. He sat up next to me on the couch and pretended like nothing happened as I blushed like mad next to him. I sat up as Rob, Preston, and Vikk stared at my bright red face. I moved farther from Lachlan, embarrassed about what had just happened but he pulled me into his lap, kissing my cheek softly before he began speaking to Vikk.

"How was that?" He asked and I could just imagine the huge smirk that was surely planted on his face. That asshole... That sexy, mother fucking, asshole. "...yeah....it's uhm uh... Your turn to ask..." Vikk breathed out and I glanced over at him. He looked as if someone had bitch slapped him, his face was so red. I glanced over at Preston and Rob, both of them were already watching me but looked away as soon as I looked at them, their faces red as well.

"Vikk. Truth or dare?" Lachlan asked, his arms shifting so that they rested over my lap like a seat belt. "Err uhm... Truth" Vikk said and Lachlan laughed. "Aww ya scared mate?" He taunted, laughing slightly. "No... Fine dare" Vikk said, suddenly gaining confidence. "Okay. I dare you to drink hot sauce mixed with mayonnaise" Lachlan told him, smiling evilly. "Oh come on Lachlan that's evil!" Vikk said and we all laughed. "Or you can loose if you want... And leave" Lachlan repeated Vikk's words from earlier. What the hell is going on between them? There is definitely something up. I'll ask Lachlan later...

"I ain't no raw chicken" Vikk said and walked upstairs, all of us following him up. "Hey Ryan" I greeted as Vikk began to pour mayonnaise and hot sauce into a cup. "Hey... Vikk what the hell are you doing?" Ryan laughed. "Proving that I'm not a raw chicken" Vikk replied, causing us all to laugh. "We're playing truth or dare" Rob told Ryan as Vikk mixed the cocktail with a spoon.

"Can I join?" Ryan asked as Vikk smelled his milk shake and made a disgusted face, all of us laughing. "Sure" I told him and smiled before turning back to Vikk. Soon we all began chanting for him to chug and he laughed. "Alright... Here goes nothing!" Vikk said and turned the cup upside down into his mouth. We all made grossed out faces and "ewww" noises. Vikk's face contorted and he slammed down the cup, running towards the sink. "I think I'm going to hurl... I am actually going to hurl..." Vikk repeated as we all laughed. "Well I guess you're not a raw chicken" Preston said and patted him on the back, all of us still laughing a little.