episode 1: The birth/introduction

A/N This is my own hand written story which I worked very hard on, please do not republish these elsewhere
If you want to pls ask for my permission with reference attached.
Without further ado pls enjoy the story 💖💗

Under a heavy rain which was complimented with heavy thunder storm, The Duke of quin wife was in labour of their first daughter.
Many people saw her birth as mysterious but didn't know if it was good or bad sign,the Duke wife has been in labour for more than a day and the rain or thunder haven't stop even for a second, many people wondered what was about to happen ....
After two days of none stop rain and thunder the baby girl was given birth to ,her loud crying voice was exceptional,her green eye balls was unusual ,not to talk about her skin colour..
Hmmmm what do you think
In the Chinese dynasty everyone is always known to be white or extremely light in completion but the Duke's wife has just given birth to a dark skin girl .
Rumour fast spread , people wondering if she is human,the heart of the Duke and Duchess (his wife) fall ,she couldn't believe what has just happened to her but she has to accept her faith.
They later named the baby girl DAIYU
meaning (black jade). everyone in the Chinese dynasty know that a jade is a precious and rear object and can only be found among the Nobel . So how can the black Duke's daughter be compared to such a precious object.
The Duke and Duchess sort physicians and magicians all over different dynasty just to know why DAIYU was born dark
But no one knows why,some said maybe the Duchess was poisoned while she was pregnant,some said maybe DAIYU might die soon or maybe she is a sickly child . But deep down the Duke and Duchess they knew she wasn't poisoned nor was the healthy baby sick it was only her skin colour that is different.
The Duchess was restless and felt pity on her little baby girl but the smile of the girl couldn't stop her from smiling as well .

*Pls comment* vote* follow*