Chapter 10: Boredom or Nah?

(A/N: Thoughts are in bold. Starting now.)

Stiles' POV-

I was so bored here. My uncle tried to provide everything for me but I didn't want any of it. All I wanted was my Derek.

"Wait a minute," I thought, "when did he become my Derek."

The voice in the back of my mind decided to say, "When he told you he loved you."

I wish I had Derek, and suddenly I felt a presence behind me. I looked up to see my uncle smiling/smirking at me.

"I wonder what it is he is smiling about," I said in my head.

I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard a growled coming from a familiar alpha. I gasped and looked towards my uncle for an answer.

"He found the scout I sent out to the hospital."

I jumped into his arms to give him a hug, and he caught me, spinning me around.

I jumped out of his arms and ran towards Derek. Derek was also running towards me.

I jumped into Derek's arms and he caught me, pressing me against me, scenting me.

He looked at me with intense eyes and said the words that made me gasp happily.

"I love you."

He looked nervously at me because I was being quiet, but I quickly reassured him and said those magical words back.

"I love you too."

He sighed in relief and gave me a big kiss. I heard everyone around us cheer and I sighed happily knowing that we were gonna be fine.

"Hey, I'm not bored anymore."

Apparently I said that out loud because everyone started to laugh. I blushed but didn't duck my head in shame, instead I laughed too.

(A/N: Sorry if the chapter was short, but I was feeling out of it and couldn't think of anything better.)