Chapter 12: Experiencing the Magic of Love pt.2

Derek's POV~

"I couldn't believe what just happened."

I looked into the eyes of mate, my lover, my best friend, and more.

"It seems so surreal for all of this to happen. Stiles and I have been on a long journey after everything that happened. From the hospital to now, Stiles and I have formed a strong connection, that I don't doubt anyone could break."

I seemed to be so caught in my thoughts that I didn't realize that Stiles' uncle, Jargon, was looking at me with concern. While Stiles stared at with me with amusement.

"I'm so sorry. Did I miss something that you were trying to say?"

It seemed that what I said was hilarious because the clearing of elves, all started laughing.

I looked around at them in confusion, then I turned to Stiles and asked, "Was it something I said?"

As soon as I said this, Stiles and Jargon started laughing with no care in the world. Stiles apparently couldn't handle standing anymore, and fell to the ground, still laughing.

When he did this, the elves started laughing even more.

I was still confused as to what I said that was funny, but I didn't care at all though. As long as everyone could laugh like this, like they had no care in the world, I would let them laugh at me.

I looked down at my mate, who seemed to be laughing so hard, and couldn't help but think about how lucky I am to be with someone like him.

He must have realized that I was staring because he stared right back at me, and a loving smile spread onto his face.

"I love you," I mouthed to Stiles, the love of my life.

"I love you too," Stiles mouthed back to me with love clearly all over his face.

I picked Stiles' laughing form up, and turned him so that he was facing me.

He eventually stopped laughing when he saw that I had picked him up.

I moved close to his face and whispered while looking him straight in the eyes, "I love you so much and I'm happy that your my mate, than anyone else in the world."

When I said this, the entire clearing got quiet and watched with astonishment and wonder at my huge declaration of Love to Stiles.

I didn't care though, as long as Stiles knew what I felt everyday I was with him then I'm fine.

Stiles was quiet for too long and I started to freak out. Like he knew the turmoil I was having on the inside. He whispered something that made me feel the happiest man I've ever been since my family died.

"I love you too Derek Hale, sourwolf, man of my dreams. I will love to infinity and beyond."

I started laughing with tears in my eyes.

"Stiles loves me and I couldn't be any luckier than I am now."

"I guess that's how my mom with my dad, when they experienced the Magic of Love."

P.S.: Love is a wonderful thing that many people want in the world. For those going through turmoil about love and what you want from it, I have something for you.
My mom told me this and I'm passing it on to you guys:
LOVE~
Love is patient,
Love is kind.
Love is not jealous or boastful;
It is not arrogant or rude.
Love does not insist on its own way;
It is not irritable or resentful;
It does not rejoice at wrong,
But rejoices in the right.
Love bears all things,
Believes all things,
Hopes all things,
Endures all things.

Love is all this and more, so if your going through a tough time with love, look at this if you have too, but don't get scared when something happens. Love is going to always be there. It just depends if you want it.

After all its the Experience of the Magic of Love.