Chapter 8: The Fun Begins

• Dedicated to Tanya Wellington

Jargon's POV-

I couldn't believe that after so many years that I was finally face to face with my nephew. He is a prince among us, yet because that dreaded and arrogant Darius decided to kill his mother before she was able to tell him about his heritage, he has no idea. I felt tears fill up my eyes at the thought of my dead sister, but I angrily wiped them away. I couldn't show any sign of weakness, even though my heart was still mourning the death of Clarissa. I was now king of my people and I had to look after them until Stiles was ready to look after them himself.

I looked over to see Stiles looking at everything with saddened eyes, and I walked over to him feeling pity for the sad boy in front of me, with the amber-colored doe eyes. At that moment he looked so much like his mother, I don't even think he realizes it. I sat down beside not even paying attention to all the eyes staring back at me, and I asked the prince of elves beside me, "Are you okay?"

He nodded but I knew that he was just saying yes because he didn't want to burden me with his problems, but I turned and looked to him and said,"Just spit out or I will get someone to read your mind."

At those words, he looked at me with shock and said,"You wouldn't dare do that to me?"

I just looked at him and gave him a smirk,"Try me," I teased.

He sighed obviously knowing that he was beat and started with his story,"The only reason I came back to Beacon Hills in the first place is because my friend that I haven't heard from in a long time, drops the new that my father had gotten shot while on the job. I came back with my boyfriend,Damon, and he is a vampire," shock was written on my face at that point, but I don't think he noticed,"You must think I'm crazy to have a vampire for a boyfriend, but Damon gave me a sense of comfort and security, so it was kind of easy to trust him. He hasn't compelled to give him blood or anything. I knew what I was doing when I entered this relationship," relief overcame and I released my breath, which I didn't know I was holding,"Anyway we came together because I couldn't handle seeing everyone, so I brought Damon with me, and he didn't mind at all. When we came to my house all the memories flooded my head, and I just couldn't believe that I was home. Everyone was waiting for me and it must have come as a shock to them when they saw I brought someone, but its kind of their fault for underestimating me and what I would. Anyway fast forward to the next day, when I go to the hospital to visit my dad. When I saw my dad lying in the hospital bed, I just froze and fainted. You may not think to highly after you heard that, but how else should someone react when they see a strong loved one, look so weak and fragile," I nodded to what he was saying and I saw that others were also listening to us, and were nodding too,"Well I woke up in a hospital bed and I was slightly confused as to why I was in a hospital bed, until all my memories of what happened to me, flooded my head. Everyone came to visit me including Derek. Derek and I have the history of him being the big, bad wolf who would scare me, grab my shirt and shove me into the wall, while I was the shy, fragile version of little red riding hood, because everytime we were around each other, I was always in my red hoodie, that I received as a Christmas gift that my mom got me," at that a few tears leaked out of my eyes, " anyhow the names just stuck. Well when everyone made sure that I wasn't dead, everyone left my room, except Derek. I had fallen asleep at that point and I woke up when I was hearing someone talk to themselves. It was Derek, and he was ranting about how he was to scared to confess his feelings. At first I was confused as to who he was talikng sbout, until he said the words, and I quote "I love you Stiles," of course being the sarcastic person I am, I made the remark of saying now he decides to confess his feelings for me, of all the times in the world, it had to be while I was lying in a hospital bed. Then someone came inside my room, and told Derek that someone hurt one of his pack members, so he followed that person out the door, and the rest you know, since you were the ones who took me from right under their noses, and it's kind of sad seeing how they are werewolves, yet they can't hear you guys come inside and grab me from the hospital," he said sarcastically. I knew for a fact that Stiles would be a great leader over the elves, and that he would keep so many in check with just one word and glare,"Anyway the reason why I'm so sad is because I am so confused about my feelings that it hurts to think. My mind and heart are screaming at me, "Do I want Derek, who just confessed his feelings for me and who I think I'm falling for? Or do I want Damon, my vampire boyfriend, who has kept me safe for so long, and loves me even if at the time, he didn't know I was a supernatural creature?"

The poor boy had a point and I was sad to know that I didn't have a great answer for him, but I wanted him to know this. 

"Stiles you must follow your heart, I'm sorry because I don't have that much of great advice, but I know that if you want to achieve anything that you must follow what your heart and mind say. Okay?"

He nodded and replied a little more chipper," Yeah, I do. Thanks Uncle Jargon."

I nodded happy to that I was service to him, but then froze when I realized that he called me 'Uncle Jargon'. How did he know that I was his uncle? This boy is special and is going to teach me things that I didn't even know about myself, I thought in wonder and amusement.