Chapter 14: Damon's POV

I was just so confused I didn't know where to go to find Stiles, yet that little mutt, Derek, alpha of the Hale pack knew where to go. I felt that there was more to it but I just didn't feel like caring. All I cared about was whether or not, the person I loved was okay and that I could possibly see him again.

I rushed out the hospital parking lot and ran to the house, which took me about 5 minutes.

I walked to the front door, which I noticed was a little open and cautiously walked through the door.

I tilted my head in the air and smelt the one smell I never thought I'd smell again....

The scent of a hybrid...by the name of... Klaus.

Klaus Mikaelson, the man who turned me into what I am now and the original hybrid: both werewolf and vampire.

Even thinking the name gave me chills.

I walked slowly into the living room and what I saw made my blood boil, and that's quite the surprise because I barely have blood.

I tried to run out the house to get help, but something knocked me down so hard, I began to lose consciousness. Through barely opened eyes, I saw black boots walk in front of me and stoop down to face me. As soon as the person's face was about to be leveled with mine, my eyes closed and I was thrown into a black abyss.

A/N: so there was Chapter 14 and I hope you guys like. It's not what I truly imagined and it's a little bit rusty because it's been so long but for now it'll have to do. So yeah there it is and please don't critic so badly. Love you.

Adios mi corazones.