Chapter One- Tired

Stiles POV-

At first glance people would think that Beacon Hills is just a small and quiet town, but looks can be deceiving. When Scott was bitten both of our worlds were turned upside down because we entered a world we never knew existed.

Scott met Derek, a natural born werewolf, who helped him through his changesband how to resist the call of the full moon. I was proud of Scott for learning so quickly but then he met Allison.

Allison was the first girl to ever pay attention to Scott considering he wasn't even popular, but when he was bitten and started playing lacrosse, he started to become more and more noticed.

I was happy for him because he finally had what he wanted but I felt like everyday Scott was forgetting me and moving on with his life like I never existed.

I was alone, Derek had turned into an Alpha by killing his psychaotic uncle Peter and turned three teenagers: Issac, Erica, & Boyd. Like me they didn't have anything that could give their life purpose until Derek gave them the bite.

When they became werewolves they changed and weren't the people they were when they were humans. Everyday I went to school wondering why everyone else had a better life than me.

Scott was co-captain of the lacrosse team and dated one of the hottest girls in the school other than Lydia of course. Derek had his werewolves and they looked happy, so why couldn't that be me.

Derek didn't want anyone getting hurt so he told Scott and Allison to join his pack. Allison already knew about werewolves apparently because her family, the Argents, were hunters, but they didn't kill innocent werewolves only those who tried to kill them.

Scott, like he had woken up from a dream, acknowledged me and asked Derek if could join the pack since I helped him with his transformations on the full moon. Derek agreed reluctantly to me being apart of pack because I was human.

----------------------------------------------

As time went on Lydia, his elementary crush, & Jackson, his high school bully, became apart of the pack. Lydia was a banshee as she was immune to the bite, while Jackson became a werewolf.

Whenever they was a new supernatural being the pack appointed me to search it up with my computer because I was such a 'nerd'. Every single time I was asked to do this the pack never thanked me, after they needed my resources they continued to pretend like I didn't exist. I was used to it from Lydia, Jackson, Allison, Issac, Erica, & Boyd, but to see Scott forget me like that broke my heart.

I promised myself on that day that I wouldn't become anyone's personal puppet. After graduation of my senior year, while the pack was planning to go somewhere for the summer without me as always, I bought myself a plane ticket to Miami, Florida to go to the University of Miami, and packed all my clothes in bags to leave once and for all and never look back. I made sure to say goodbye to my dad as he was my only living relative since my mom died. When he asked me if I said goodbye to Scott and the rest, I lied and said I did.

I took a deep breath and walked out the door without looking back towards a bright and better future.