Chapter 16

November 10th

I sat on the patio with Bully and Shooter while they were trying to clown me. I smoked my blunt in peace though, I can't let them lame ass jokes they got get me too tight. Jalissa was inside with my niece lord knows she so motherfucking beautiful.

"SO little brother what you about to do about the situation? Co-parent?" Bully asked me getting serious.

"That shit not truly in his heart Bull." Shooter answered for me.

"Damn thanks so much Dave. But honestly I don't know. I want to be with her, but then again I am tired of the crazy ass games like I am ready to settle. She acting like these ain't shit ass niggas. Don't realize what she had until it's gone. I see where bitches be coming from now. What Monica say, "You never know what you had until it's gone." I said ranting.

"Bro really stressing about this shit

"Bro really stressing about this shit. Even singing Monica and shit." Bully said shaking his head.

"Clearly he over here or at ma house everyday he fucking wake up. I wish y'all would fix this shit already. You be eating all the fucking food bitch." Shooter said mugging me.

"Whatever! I can't go to the club, because everything closed so this the next big thing." I said shrugging.

We chopped it up some more before I decided to go home. Fuck Chickfila. I stopped at subway grabbing Milan a sub, raspberry cheesecake cookies, sun chips, and a lemonade and myself a salad. Something light, because Jalissa made pizza. I pulled up at the house to see the lights off, but all the cars in the driveway . I went upstairs not seeing Milan in her room. I peeked in my room to see her sprawled out on the bed with snacks everywhere. I shook my head placing everything on the bed.

"This damn girl." I mumbled to myself, I went to the closet to grab some night clothes only to see my closet reorganized. My shit was on one side, her shit was on the other side.

"Milan!" I said waking her up after calling her name a couple of times.

"What? Is everything okay?" She asked looking at me with her big bug eyes.

"What is this?"

"I moved into the room duhh."

"Wipe that smug look off your face. We not even on great terms as of right now."

"But we will be!"

"Whatever man your food on the bed. I got you 12 cookies so count wisely. The other 2 mine."

Milan crawled onto the bed with her ass tooted up. I had a perfect view. I hurried into the bathroom and started my shower up, getting in. Milan walking round in my shirt with nothing underneath it. Slick ass. It's been a while since I had some. Just thinking about her crawling on that bed got me hard.

I started to stroke my member slowly with my eyes closed. I quickened the pace letting out a groan. Picturing Milan in my head just does something to me. I was a bout to nut when I felt something go over my dick. At first I thought I was tripping until I saw Milan in front of me squatting down.

My dick instantly got rock hard. She waster no time getting to work. She licked my dick up and down like a lollipop, popping her lips being extra and shit. She took me into her mouth using her hand on the rest that wouldn't fit in. Shit happened so quickly next thing you know I'm about to nut. I pulled her up making her arch her back. Before slowly sliding into her. I reached down playing with her clit while she moaned being dramatic.

"Faster Dave."

"What's my name?" I wrapped my hand around her neck going faster.

"Dave!"

"Wrong motherfucking answer!" I said smacking her ass real hard.

"Fuck Daddy!"

"That's right Milan. Sing daddy name baby." I whispered in her ear before kissing it.

This bipolar ass sex explains the way she makes me feel! That shit toxic! She gone have to learn real quick I don't fuck with the toxic little girl vibes. I be happy and smiling. Next minute I be suffering ready to go bury my own damn grave. We both came and was enjoying our high. I had the goal of fucking her brains out literally, but remembered my baby in there.

"I'm sorry Dave." She said wrapping her arms around me.

"Yeah yeah yeah. I forgive you mamas."

Her eyes lit up then she soon started to cry. I was honestly so confused.

"I'm so happy! I thought you would never love me."

"Baby I always loved you. I was just patiently waiting for you. Then it was you. The putting your hands on me, and you not watching what you say to me. I don't fuck with. You seriously need to work on it."

"I promise I will. I love you so much and I just want to be with you."

"So you my baby officially?"

"Yes baby."

"Come on phat girl let's clean up, so y'all can eat and go to sleep." I told her wiping her tears. We washed each other up before stepping out and getting ready to relax. I threw on my boxers while she put on one of my shirts.

"I want to talk though."

"Yes Milan?"

"A girl popped up here earlier on some more shit. I thought the purpose of moving was so nobody knew where you stay. Nobody but her huh?"

"Who is "a girl... her?" Milan you got to be more specific."

"She didn't say. I just know she was real bold to be standing on our porch."

"Oh okay our, I hear you phat. Finish eating your food, I'll have someone look at the cameras baby." I grabbed my phone telling one of my hackers to send me some information about whomever decided to pop up unknown.

"I love you."

"I love you too while you just up and moved into my room."

"It's so big and comfortable; big like something else too."

"Milan don't start with me mamas." But it was too late. This damn girl was ready and I was too but I had to be careful. So that's what I did all night. Made sweet slow love to her.

Author's Note

Hi my lovessss!

I learned how to add a giph! I feel.        Y O U N G

I hope y'all happy🙄

I'm thinking a chapter for Yae or Shalissa (shooter and jalissa) which one ? Let me knowwwwww !

Vote 🤍 Comment 💬 Share🔍 & Add To Library 📚

Xoxo MUCH LOVE 🥰‼️.