Chapter 55

September 20th

"Sophia! Stop biting my damn ear!" Dave fussed while I laid on him cheesing. I woke up happy and refreshed the babies still sleep and I'm up bored.

"Wake up papa." I pouted.

He squinted looking at me thumping my lip before checking the time.

"3:43 in the morning. Lay the fuck down."

"No!!! Oooo baby let's get a dog!" I said bouncing.

"Hell no! 3 kids plus you is more than enough." He mumbled rubbing my booty soft yet aggressive.

"Baby stay up and talk to me please. I swear I'll let you go to bed." I pleaded.

"What mamas?" He sighed.

"When you did you know you was in love with me?"

"When we first hung out at the carnival. You took my worries away. I could be myself with you. What about you?"

"Same time I was just too blind and scarred.. BUTTTT I met the love of my life."

"What else mamas?"

"I haven't found my dress...."

That caused him to get up.

"What the fuck you mean Sophia?"

"I thought I did but I didn't love it no more." I mumbled playing with my fingers.

"Mamassss damn. We got 3 months. You know how you are. If it don't go right or you not feeling it you'll cancel it. You'll leave me at the aisle alone? Hmmm?" He asked kissing my ear causing me to laugh as he pulled me closer playing.

"No papa! I just want to look pretty. I look different now."

"Sexy. You look like that same smart mouth pretty girl I met 2 years ago."

"You ever feel like we moved too fast?"

"We had kids quick as hell. That's all. I don't regret them though. As far as marriage I know you the one so why wait?"

I smiled pleased with his answer.

"I love you my sweet man."

"I love you too lil girl." He mumbled as he kissed my forehead.

I sighed softly moving to the end of the bed cutting the tv on. I laid on Dave's legs laying however. I ended watching Martin then A Different World for hours laughing loudly, until Dave snatched me up.

"Bed now mamas. We got shit to do and I don't want to hear it."

"I'm hungry." I said looking up at him. He let me go. I put on one of his hoodies and some boy shorts before going down stairs.

"It's cold." I frowned looking in the fridge.

Dave came downstairs standing behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

I poured me some Captain N' Crunch in a big bowl and made myself and Dave a turkey melt.

He put me on the counter standing between my legs.

"You going to bed after this."

"I know!" I rolled my eyes causing him to slap my thighs.

"Ouch!"

We shared the cereal and ate in silence. I drunk me some water before following him upstairs.

We laid down for maybe 5 minutes before I got up.

"I got to pee." I cheesed.

He huffed letting me up. I handled my business and stripped naked before laying down beside his naked body smiling.

He brought me closer snuggling his head in my neck as he rubbed my head. I smiled softly going to bed finally at 7 almost 8 in the morning. Only to wake up at 12:30 sadly we had to go the barber shop and run errands.

"Get up phat."

"Can't you go alone?"

"No Milan."

"I'm tired papa!"

"Is it my fault?"

"No but-"

"No buts, get up. We can go grocery shopping tomorrow. So after the barber shop, I'll grab you some food and we can stay in... deal?"

"No." I rolled my eyes getting up. I grabbed the cover and hid a pillow under it. I walked into the bathroom locking the door before cutting the shower on to make it seem like I was getting ready. I simply put the cover and pillow in the tub and closed the blinds to the window. I put on the fairy lights and cut the shower off. It was warm as I wrapped myself up like a burrito. I got comfortable in a ball and fell asleep peacefully.

I woke up to Dave walking in the bathroom with a towel. It was dark outside.

"It's 8:36. Your food downstairs. The twins in their room watching television. Delilah is drinking a bottle. I had a messy day dealing with them so I'm going to shower. The baby monitors right there. I love you phat."

"I love you too." I mumbled trying to wake up. How I sleep my life away like that. I got up brushing my teeth before heading to see my evil angels.

"Delilah." I cheesed watching her smirk at me. I picked her up kissing her face all over. We walked into Sincere's room.

"Get your bottom in the crib." I fussed seeing him trying to crawl out. I rolled my eyes. Going over kissing him.

"Daddy gave you juice before bed. Oooo and chips. Mmmmmm." I said cutting spider man on for him.

I walked in Sapphire's room to see her knocked the fuck out. I pouted kissing her chubby face.

Delilah and I went downstairs grabbing my food. I ate while she babbled about lord knows what.. We went upstairs to Dave in bed with his boxers on.

"Milan why you walking around naked?"

"Because my man pays the bills bitch."  I said smiling.

"Your man about to beat your ass keep on." I giggled handing him Delilah so I could shower. By time I got out she was sleep on his chest.

"I'm so sad."

"Why mamas?"

"I missed out on their day."

"It's okay." Dave kissed me.

I laid on his chest pouting. Some day.