Christmas Edition: Bully & Marissa

December 25th

"Marissa hurry your ass up!"

"I'll go slower don't even play with me like that."

I took my precious time doing my makeup slowly in the mirror. Bully came in and mugged me. I paid him no mind, until he snatched my towel off and bent me over the sink. This nigga has no chill!

"I'm so tired of your slick mouth."

"Wouldn't be slick if you didn't lie about your location."

"Don't worry, you believing jealous bitter hoes over your man Marissa. I see how we moving."

Before I could say something he slid in. Rough ass nigga with a big dick.

"S-Slow d-d-down."

"Dick got your ass stuttering. You been holding out on giving me some, because you trust them hoes. How that work baby?"

"Fuck daddy."

"You hear me talking to you Marissa." He picked his speed up.

"I don't believe— fuck... them."

"All of a sudden you don't. Next time we have an issue what we going to do?"

"Talkkkkkkk to each other baby."

He pulled out and I was about to cuss him out until he put me on the counter facing him.

"I love looking at this pretty ass face. Don't become problematic, because these hoes. They mad they nigga not taking care of them and trying to ruin your happy home. And you letting them. I wasn't at no strip club. I wasn't at Gucci with no hoe buying no bitch nothing. That lady worked there and she was helping me find you something."

"I'm sorry." I sat there looking stupid. I wonder if this nigga gon' gimme my nut.

"You not sorry yet." He said pushing it in deep. He always hitting something new. He grabbed my hair yanking my head back kissing my neck leaving marks while he stroked me. He kissing my lips causing me to wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer.

"I'm cumming baby." I moaned in his mouth. He ignored me switching his speeds up with kissing me. By time he was done with me I cummed 3 times against his 1 time.

"Hope you learned your lesson." He said picking me up. I was ready to nap!

"Where we going, I thought we was going to your parents."

"We'll see them another day. We about to shower together and go somewhere."

"What about gifts?"

"After we get back from our outing."

He so quiet. He don't talk much unless he flirting or upset. Shooter talks too much. Dave talks here and there. But Bully? He levels me out! He quiet with my hot head ass. He so wise always preaching. We got in the shower together washing up and I felt him behind me.

"Stop hiding my baby too." He whispered kissing my ear. I just stood there shook.

"How?"

"You my baby. Those mood swings hitting and they coming to me. I know shit. How you feeling about it?"

"Was it on purpose? You ain't Dave me did you?"

"Honestly no. We both was in the moment and you be locking me with your legs."

"I'm unsure how I feel about it. You know my story... What if I'm a bad mother?"

"You not going to be. We in the together regardless of what happen. If you don't want it right now then I support you. It's your body. Your body is a temple that I respect."

I just hugged him. A bitch just 2 months, but he alert. I got some thinking to do.

"C'mon mookie."

I rolled my eyes at the nickname he gave me. Following him into the bedroom. I settled on something warm but cute.

"Pose Mookie."

Bully took my pictures while I posed for him

"You look good."

"So do you daddy."

"Thank you let's roll out."

We walked outside to see the snow ain't letting us out today. I turned around pouting at him.

"I was taking you ice skating, but that's out the window."

"Dumass snow!"

"It's ok Mook we can go when it clears up. Go throw one of my shirts on and come back in here."

I went in my room undressing throwing on the shirt. Bully and I agreed on 3 gifts so I can't wait to see how this goes.

"I'm ready Bully!" I said watching him look through my phone.

"You and Jalissa cool?"

"Ehh she trying to be cool with us again."

"Mmm who's Melvin? Why he looking forward to lunch again?"

"He's my boss..."

"Y'all real friendly in these messages. Let's exchange these gifts." The gift exchanging wasn't exciting due to the energy being off. Honestly I forgot about lunch with Melvin, I was talking to him. But only because I thought Bully stepped out on me. Now I'm pregnant and sitting here scared my babydaddy might leave because of Melvin.

"Did you fuck him?"

".... No."

"Remember that answer, if anything pop off you said no. Now let's relax and order pizza or some."

I laid on his chest waiting for the pizza as he rubbed my back... With one thing on my mind.

Author's Note
Trouble in paradise

Did Marissa fuck him or not?

Should they keep the baby?

Jalissa trying to be cool again