Chapter 3

April 20th

I sat in my office in my house with shorty on my mind heavy. It's been almost 2 weeks since I saw her at the club. I ain't mean to blow up on her like that in the store, but before I went in I got some shocking news that pissed me off.

By the way; Im David Sincere Brewster better known as Dave East. I'm a huge drug dealer making connections worldwide. I own a car dealership, a barbershop, a community center for the kids, and a tattoo parlor. I went to school to get my business license. I love giving back to the people. Every drug dealer ain't gotta be ruthless to get respect. I'm not gone even abuse my power instead I do good shit with it. I'm 25 years old and I'll be 26 on Halloween. I'm a big mama's boy and she know she got my heart forever. I wouldn't say I want a relationship but I want a lil yeah. I can't stand sticking my dick in just anything like most niggas. I own a 2-story home with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, a movie room, and a man cave. I got this shit on my own and I love every piece of it.

I grabbed my keys heading towards my warehouse to see what's going on there. My homie more like my brother Shooter called me telling me to pull up. I pulled up and I could tell what happened. I can never catch a break.

I walked in dapping shooter up looking around. My products was all over the place. Money wasted.

"Someone better start talking." I gritted out.

"These messy hoes in here fighting over dick! Melissa said she was fucking you and Ashley swore up and down you was all for her. One thing led to another now we here." Shooter said.

"The fuck y'all do have a coke pillow fight? You broads dumb knowing I ain't fucking shit in here! Y'all parade round her naked and don't even carry yourselves right. Both y'all fired this was y'all last warning. And don't think about arguing with me it's just gone piss me off. I'll hate to put one in the dome. Fighting like this bad girls club! Like I'm Flava Flav and y'all fighting for dick. Pathetic." I said walking to my office.

Shooter followed behind me and we began discussing meetings I had coming up. Right now I'm debating real hard. Do I want this Jamaican Ganja or this Puerto Rican pure cocaine or maybe become allies with the Italian mob. Being boss don't mean sitting back doing nothing, it means making the decisions.

"I think I should take all of them." I said looking at Shooter waiting on a response.

"How East when they all trying to meet up on the same day?"

"Maybe I can fly them out hell I don't know. I just know it's good for business. Call them up and set them up for different times."

"Sayless, what's up though it look like some on your mind. It's shorty?"

"Hell yeah. It's some that's attracting me to her and babygirl ain't hit my line."

"Look what you do for a living if you want her for real you know how to locate her. I got to get home to babygirl and wifey though. Love you nigga." Shooter said walking out.

Shooter was right, but I ain't wanna scare her. Because honestly how would you feel if a motherfucker just popped up.

I walked around making sure everything was straight before getting in my car zooming to my house. When I pulled up I saw my ex Sammie. This day just keep getting more interesting.

"David?" She said running up to me as soon as she saw me.

"Bye Sammie." I said getting irritated already. I ain't never hit no female, but this a lowdown trifling hoe. I couldn't stand being around her.

"Please I just want to talk."

I walked into my house not bothering to look back. I went straight upstairs to my room rolling me up a fat ass wood. I smoked in peace while sitting on the balcony. A nigga can't lie this life gets a little lonely. What the fuck I'm supposed to do it's motherfucking 3pm.

That was until I got a text.

Unknown: Umm Hey Dave
-sent 5:34

Who is this?
-sent 5:36

Unknown: Milan the girl you slipped your number to.
-sent 5:37

I smirked to myself.

Author's Note:
Hi my lovebugs!

I am trying to write and keep fresh ideas FLOWING ! I have a picture chapter coming up soon so you guys can see the homes and the other characters. Keep an open mind with this book! Let's keep supporting, voting, and sharing! Kisses & Hugs ! Xoxo 💋

Open Discussions
-What do you think of this chapter honest opinions?

-What do you think Milan wants from Dave? Would you have texted him?

-Why do you think Dave hates Sammie so much?

-Honestly do you think good or bad is going to come from Milan texting Dave? On who's part? 😳🤔.