Christmas Edition: Yae

December 25th

I sat at my fire place drinking hot coco while "This Christmas" played in the background

"Bae, you ready to open gifts?"

"Yes, come on." I said looking at my secret lover.

I can say I lucked up with this one. He keeps me safe, only issue is he's a DL... Risky much?

"You go first." He said eager as hell.

I shrugged it off and ripped the envelope open. I read over the letter.

"ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔤𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰, 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔦𝔯 𝔠𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔪𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔩 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢 𝔑𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔦 𝔐𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔧."

I froze in place, me doing Nicki Minaj hair? What...

"BAEEEEE!" I screamed out loud.

"I take you love this gift, but it's more."

"How did you manage to do all of this?"

"I pulled some strings and saw what you was serious about. You gifted baby."

I leaned in kissing his lips. This shit is the best. He pressed me to open the rest of my gifts. He got me a key to his place, some Gucci slides, a Gucci bag, some Gucci shades, and a paid partnership with my favorite hair company.

"Thank you so much daddy!" I said sticking my tongue out.

"Let me open my shit up." He said opening all his things I got him. I got him some new gear, some Gucci slides, and a bunch of other shit.

"What you like most?" He asked me.

"I LOVED it all boo... BUT the key the most, the most inexpensive gift... But it means the most."

"Elaborate."

"It's like you taking this relationship serious. A key copy is inexpensive but holds value. You trust me enough to come to your house. But also you showing me you have nothing to hide. I can pop up anytime and it's no issue."

"I am glad you loved it, but get dressed."

"It's Christmas, where we going ?"

"Don't question your man just listen."

"Oop okay!"

I ran upstairs and went to find something warm to throw on. I sat it on the bathroom counter and hopped in the shower. I heard Noah come in the bathroom, but I paid him no mind. He then hopped in with me. We didn't do nothing, but kiss and wash each other bodies.

I got out to see my clothes missing from the counter... I went in the bedroom to see some clothes laid out on the bed. A new outfit with tags and all. This nigga bought me a real fur coat. HE GOT MONEYYYYYYYY! I turned around to see Noah with his towel wrapped around his waist. He walked up to me gripping a chunk of my ass kissing me. My first relation and this nigga almost 13 years older than me, but he takes care of me so well. The only issue is he like to keep shit undercover, and I am a social media bitch.