Chapter 53

August 27th

"IF I COULD GO BACK TO THE DAY WE METTTTTTT! I WOULD PROBABLY DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN! AND I WOULD CHOOSE NOT TO BE YOUR FRIENDDDDDD AND WHEN YOU ASK ILL JUST SAY I GOT A MAN!" I heard Milan screaming while Delilah and I was napping. I looked down to see her mug matching mine. I dead ass got no nice kids. Sapphire in between.

"How you gonna up and leave like that. When I gave you allllll my love. I gave you the real me. Told you all my feelings. And you gonna turn around and front like you don't feel me. I put that on my life that I ain't see this coming. Opened up my heart I should've never let you come in. But I wish you well though BITCH. That's all I could tell you. Maybe in your next life, you'll find everything you wanted HOPEFULLY NOT HOE." She continued walking in the room with the laundry basket.

When she put it down I saw my two bad asses poking their heads out from the basket.

"Da!" Sapphire clapped smiling.

"Hey juicy mamas." I smiled. She might not be the baby, but she forever mine. She crawled to the other side of me pushing Delilah off me.

"Mine!" She yelled.

"No juicy. We don't do that. That's not nice." I said picking an angry Delilah up.

"Sincere I just folded those clothes. Stop!" Milan fussed at Sincere who was throwing clothes out the basket laughing loud.

That boy gone be a menace to society.

"Why you doing all that singing loud for. Singing like someone hurt you. You woke us up." I asked watching her put the clothes up.

"Clean up day. Everything is cleaned spotless. Now we can have family day." She cheesed.

"Mamas I got work today."

"... Oh okay. I guess it'll be mommy and kids day." She smiled softly.

"Come lay with me. My first session at 4:45, it's only 12pm." I felt so bad because I been working nonstop.

"Okay I'm about to shower." She mumbled walking in the bathroom. I watched Sin walk right behind her. Stumbling over his own feet. 30 minutes later they both walk out wrapped in the same towel.

"Sin you just be hogging mama." I said watching him cling to her as she tried to put lotion on. She rubbed him down before putting a diaper on him and playfully tossing him in the bed.

"I can't do nothing alone. Your son feel like we attached at the hips." Milan said getting under the covers.

"Well he's a mamas boy." I shrugged rubbing his head. I put Delilah and Sapphire down for a nap. Little do he know. He's next. Little did I know we was all next.

"Milan." I mumbled watching her sleep with Sin on her chest.

"Shhhhh."

"I'm about to get ready for work." I said chuckling at her attitude. I gently laid Sapphire and Delilah down kissing them and Sin.

I tripped over Milan house shoe while walking into the bathroom and decided to hide it. This girl acts like these shoes her life. I got ready putting on the outfit Milan laid out. A nigga really blessed. I headed out after kissing my babies and Milan stank attitude ass. I made sure to grab my lunch my baby made or she'll have a heart attack.