Chapter 9

June 20th

I know y'all probably hate. Fuck y'all! I already feel bad as fuck. I fucked Dave face up. And I really do feel bad. He been distant as fuck with me and that shit happened a week ago. I threw on my scrubs getting ready for a full day of work. I kissed Dave forehead then lips before pouting since he was sleeping. I brushed my natural curly hair in a ponytail and grabbed an apple on my way out the door.

I decided on taking Dave's truck. It's so fun to me. My little as driving a big ass truck. I let my slow R&B play as I was deep in thought driving. Dave and I had sex in April and it was motherfucking amazing! It just gets better as we get more involved. He treats me like a true princess and he does everything for me literally. I really do feel bad for what I did. I got to work earlier than expected 6:30 am and my shift start at 7:00am. 12 full hour shift let god be with me. This June weather ain't no bitch and it seem like everyone and they mama choose this hospital! I went inside deciding to go to starbucks.

"What can I get you?"

"Yes let me get a Venti Caramel Frappe EXRRA caramel."

"$5.32."

I handed her a 10 dollar bill with exact change and told her to keep the change. While I was waiting I got a call from Dave.

Incoming Call From Snuckums💙🥰

"Milan! Where my truck at?"

"Well GoodMorning to you too."

"Keep playing with me lil girl and are you at starbucks?"

"Naw I'm at McDonald's." Soon as I said that they called my name.

"McDonald's my ass brah. You staying at my place tonight?"

"Probably not tonight."

"Alright Phatty I'll talk to you later then."

"Bye Snuckums."

Dave rolled his eyes and hung up.

I checked the time seeing it was 6:45 and decided to walk to the emergency part of the hospital which took me roughly 10 minutes. I clocked in and went to the nurse section checking to see how many room I'll have today... 1 I could've stayed home if we were overstaffed. I hate working but doing NOTHING. This covid shit really taking a toll on the hospitals, but nurses can get jobs anywhere! Dave and I don't believe in sitting on our asses Virus or not. This shit just popped up out the blue and motherfuckers in New York not taking it serious.

I got to work immediately. Work was smooth until seeing one of my patients thought she had a yeast infection, but instead babygirl had HIV. Babygirl told me I was wrong though.

"Samantha I'm sorry to break it to you, but your test are coming back positive for HIV."

"Sammie what the fuck man! You been thotting around like this? And to think I believed your sob ass story about Dave left you and killed y'all baby. You a dirty hoe!"

"Rollo it's not like that please just listen."

I just left out the room before I strangled her. I knew she looked familiar, but she never saw me due to us never posting a face with the body. But this had to be his ex.

"Hey mamas you getting thicker if that's even possible!" Rissa said kissing my cheek.

"Girllll it's not!" I said catching her up on what happened as she gave me some of her broccoli and cheddar soup from Panera.

"Bitch you lying. So his ex is your patient?"

"Yes! Do you think Dave got it?"

"Hell no, but you need to talk to him."