Chapter 10

Another lightning thief musical song, this just feels so much like Annabeth.

Pipers point of view

I sat down on the boy's bed with jason and we all watched as Annabeth took a grey, white and blue( the color of her Yankees cap) she grabbed the costume and walked into the bathroom. "It's amazing how well this fits" Hazel exclaimes. "I know, right mine looks like it wouldn't be easy to move in, but I feel like I could run an obstacle course in this, and the heels aren't hard to walk in". "I can feel my dads work in these, the way they are designed, they way they can move so functionally, It has to be the work of Hephaestus!" Leo said. "But this style doesn't feel like anything he would come up with everything is so strategic, like they were designed for our powers". Leo said as he burst into flames, spinning and saying "Katniss ain't got nothing on me, she maybe the girl on fire, but I'm THE MAN on fire".   "One, quit being ridiculous, and two, it feels like that because my mom helped design these I can feel it" Annabeth said.

No one had noticed her walk in, because we were all staring at Leo. But I knew she was right and looking at her costume, I could tell that no one but the goddess of battle strategy and wisdom had designed it.

(A.N. Basically this with color changes and a chest logo thing my friend suggested the white canary idea and I added my own twist I hope you don't mindSophiaZhang234

 Basically this with color changes and a chest logo thing my friend suggested the white canary idea and I added my own twist I hope you don't mindSophiaZhang234

It had the silhouette of an grey owl on the white chest of the jump suit (A.N. LIKE BATMAN) outlined in blue. Above the logo the outfit got narrower and wrapped around her neck. It had lines down the middle going down her waist. She had 4 outlined straps on her sides above her grey belt. The pants were  white with grey lines outlined with blue down the front, that connected with grey straps. The knees had a blue material probably for padding. She had a white domino mask on and a silver bracelet on this one hand . "I feel weird in it, quit staring at me" she exclaimed. "Why, you look gorgeous" Percy said. Then she looked down and blushed. Then she seemed to see something in her bag, she gasped and picked it up and pulled at a blue Yankees cap. "This wasn't in my bag earlier" she said. "It lost it's magic forever ago" she said. She went to put it on her head but it grew thinner and expanded and clung to her mask outlining it. She looked really confused, she took off her mask and her hat materialized in her hand and her mask turned plain white again. "Whats wrong with my hat she said, mostly to herself as she put her mask on and the hat did it again. "Wait" Leo said before she could take the mask off again. "Touch the owl and see what happens". She touched and vanished. "So your mom gives you a magic hat but all I ever got was magic hair and makeup for a couple days".  I say with a grumpy face. Jason smiled and grabbed my hand "you still have a knife that shows you the future and a cornucopia that shoots glazed hams, thats cool" I actually gave that to Grover, he went to Africa to help the endangered animals so I figured, he could help the hungry kids too". (A.N. Thats what I would do with it, and no I'm not being racist or making fun of anyone) "How did you know that Leo" Annabeth asked. "I've been able understand machines a lot better like this, Piper put you hands to your side and touch the bracelets to your both of your cape things. Both of them stiffened and locked to her bracelets and shoulder plates like wings.  "Can these fly" Piper asked. "No they're just gliders so Jason can drop you when he needs to or if you fall or something like that. And that leg band thing will hold your knife like a magnet. And those on Hazel's chest arms and leg are celestial bronze the chest one can be used to reflect light and blind people when she does the spider man fingers, Jasons suit stores electricity which will make him resistant to electricity and even absorb it if he gets zapped!" "Frank and Percy go put yours on" I asked.

A.N I have no idea what to do with frank so suggestions would be really great, please and thanks.
And SophiaZhang234 I'm really sorry if i completely ruined your idea by adding stuff, but i kind of like it.

Peace out!!