Chapter 2

As soon as she stopped the jeep, Annabeth jogged inside the cafe with me right behind her. Piper and Jason were already there when we walked in. "Oh, My Gods!" Piper screamed, causing a few stares from an old couple sitting nearby. Her kaleidoscope eyes lit up as she jumped out of her chair and launched herself at us. "It's been forever, how are you guys?" Jason walked over and gave us both a hug. " We've been fine thanks, what about you?" I replied. As we walked back to the booth, Jason told us that they were doing fine.

"We have a nice house in New Rome now and are thinking of starting a family," Jason said. "Oh my gosh really, that's great!" Annabeth exclaims. Then I heard a familiar voice say "Guess who!?" and felt a pair of strong, calloused hands cover my eyes. " Leo, how are you doing?" Jason asked, all of us excited to see him. "Just as good as ever" he replied. "Where's Calypso, I thought she was going to be here?" I asked. I and she had a thing once upon a time. "Nah, she wanted to be here but she had to help Grover with a nature issue, as he called it, probably like a wildfire or something but she wanted to be here with you guys" "That sucks, I don't think we ever met," Jason said. Just then Reyna, Hazel, Nico, and Frank walked in.

A half-hour later, we were all still catching up on things and sharing stories about the past months. A tall blue-haired waitress came by to take our order and we all split our money into three pizzas, drinks, and milkshakes. I could almost believe that we were a normal group of friends. So then, of course, something bad had to happen. "Oh my gosh!" Hazel cried out. "What's wrong we all exclaimed?", concerned looks on our faces. "Look," she said pointing at the elderly couple behind us. Everyone and everything around us had stopped moving, it was like time stopped. Then all the colors around us brightened and I had to close my eyes. Then it was gone. I opened my eyes and saw that all my friends and I were in the Throne room on Mount Olympus. The gods were towering over us with grim expressions on their faces

****sorry if some of the characters haven't gotten a part yet they will I promise******
**** Let me know who your favorite out of the7 plus Reyna and Nico.