back to the story

Thank you so much for your support and im glad you like the story FullNephilim. SophiaZhang23. The story wouldn't been made it this far without your support.

The video above is why 6 year-old me was already heartbroken

Leo's POV
I glanced over and saw the most intricately designed outfit ever, a white jumpsuit with thigh length boots with rose gold patterns and rose gold armor. Then I realized that all the rose gold colored stuff was celestial bronze. On the back of the outfit at arm level was two capes like pieces of cloth on each side. Everyone stared at it " What's with the crazy outfit? Frank asked. "I have some armor in here, and some cuff braces" Piper said . The armor was for one of her shoulders and biceps. There wad also a magnetic leg band to hold something, probably a weapon. Everyone check your bags and see what else is there"Annabeth ordered. I sat on the bed and but the bag on my lap and started going through it. There was some ambosia, a plastic water bottle with a built on straw, some money, clothes, and my toothbrush and then at the bottom of my bag was a bizarre outfit. "I have a weird outfit too guys". Everyone looked over as I pulled it out of the bag. Mine was an armored outfit. The color scheme was sanguine red,dark grey and dijon yellow. There were red goggles and a grey mask that had eye holes and covered everything except most of the bottom half of my face(A.N KID FLASH'S MASK FROM YOUNG JUSTICE JUST DARK GREY INSTEAD OF YELLOW).
Thg and the goggles were thermal and easy to push up and locked in place so they dont fall. The shoulders plates were grey with red outline and the forearms where yellow from the wrist to the elbow were covered by a wrist gauntlet that i could already tell could do some cool stuff and some grey gloves. The chest was padded with celestial bronze then I realized that the whole thing was padded with it even the goggles were made of celestial bronze. In the center of the chest was a symbol that looked like lava soaking through the cracks of the earth the stomach area was red and out lined with grey. Then I lifted the suit to see how much it weighed, it was surprisingly lightweight. I went to fold it some so I could see the legs but when it touched my tool belt, the pockets started shrinking and changed yellow with red and grey out lines. Curiously I took the belt of and went to but it on the costume i heard it snap in place. "Cool, enchanted magnets" I said as I showed everyone. "Guys, when the gods said we needed to save this universe, do you think they wanted us to become superheroes"? Jason asked. "As cringy as the just sounded bro, yeah I think your right" Percy said. "Show me your costume, Jason" Piper asked. He pulled out a blue suit with a gold domino mask. "How do those work, so many people in the movies wear those but they don't have anything to hold onto." Percy asked. "They probably cling to your skin,but in the movies it could be cgi or something seaweed brain". The chest of his costume had a gold lightning bolt in the center. He had black gloves with wrist gauntlets like mine that came halfway up to his elbow. At belt level two lightning bolts that met and wrapped around his waist. Under the bolts, his pants were balck with blue boot trimmed in gold(color)what.His shoulders and knees had lightweight gold armor. "I want to try mine on" Hazel said. Picking up a black and purple costume and walked into the bathroom.

A.N IM SORRY IF YOU FEEL LIKE HIS IS UNDERWHELMING AND A LITTLE BLAND COMPARED TO THE OTHERS BUT I HAD NO CLUE WHAT TO DO FOR HIM.I HAD A FRIENDS FullNephilim HELP WITH THE IDEA AND I KINDA LIKE IT)
"Sooo should we try them on?" I asked after seeing that everyone had one.

I HATE HOW SHORT THIS IS, I SPENT MOST OF YESTERDAY WORKING ON IT
THE REST OF THE COSTUMES WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER SO STAY TUNED

ALSO WHO'S COSTUME IS THE BEST SO FAR?????