4

Leorio POV

My pants tightened and my face began to heat up. Why was he acting like that? Just to tease me?!

"Are you sure you're ok? Do I need to come in there?"

"No no it's fine! I'm coming out~" His voice was thick and sweet as he accentuated each word. I pulled back the collar on my shirt to keep myself from sweating too much.

"Kurapi-"

He leaned against the door way, his hips pressed out to the side seductively. He was wearing lingerie, one of the straps falling off his shoulder as he messed with his hair.

He licked his lips and smirked.

"They're asleep now...I just thought I could sleep more comfortably in this." He winked, his words so innocent but his actions far from. He carried his suitcase out of the bathroom with him and brought it into the bedroom, once his back was facing me he bent down to set the suitcase on the floor, giving me a view of everything.

"You're definitely not going to be sleeping..." My voice was low and husky as I took off my shirt and pants. A shiver went down his spine as he walked back over to the bed. I leaned back against the headboard and watched him. He was feeling more confident and I wanted to see just what all he would do.

I could get very used to this.

He sat down in front of me with his body rested on his legs, his squishy bottom pressed against his feet. He looked back at me, his big innocent eyes radiating lust and pleasure.

I was getting read to move towards him when he suddenly leaned forward and into an arched position, his bottom in the air as if I were going to penetrate.

As if that weren't enough, he brought his fingers to his lips and sucked on them, coating two in a thick layer of saliva before his arm went underneath him and towards his opening, circling the entrance.

I had never seen him masturbate before but I was beyond ready. I pulled out my penis from my boxers and began rubbing, the sight of him all I needed to continue.

Biting his lip he shoved his fingers inside, his body pushing forward at each thrust he did. I drooled at the sight. I had the best view of the most beautiful person in the world fingering themself.

"You're so hot Kurapika." I rubbed faster, coming close to my climax. His hair bounced around his head as he stuttered.

"I p-prefer s-sexy." Saliva dripped out of his mouth as he was coming close to his climax- if I timed it right we could finish together.

I could feel something forming in the pit of my stomach, I was inches away from finishing, cmon Pika-

He let out a moan as he collapsed onto the bed.

There we go.

I quickly crawled to him and picked up his hips as he laid there spasming. His opening was probably already sore so I would need to lube him up quite a bit before continuing. I could use my own finish but I already dirtied up my boxers with that.

"You didn't think you could just tease me like that and not let me get some action?" I kissed his bottom and snaked my hand towards his crotch, feeling his mess through the lingerie.

"I was h-hoping you'd say that." Sweat poured down his face as he got back into position again. I salivated. Quickly I got the bottle of lube and rubbed his entrance. Once he was relaxed enough I inserted the tip of the bottle into him and squeezed. I didn't stop until he was dripping out the sides.

Wasting no time, I shoved myself into him, he covered his mouth with his hand to make sure he didn't make any loud noises. His body rocked with each shove I did into him.

He was so tight, the soft whimpers and the amazing view was all sending me over the edge. With one more forceful shove I came inside of him, my finish leaking out of him. He was soaked now.

He collapsed again, his body shaking and spasming, I quickly grabbed him and encased his body with my arms, letting him safely recover from his orgasm. I kissed his head and rubbed his back as he violently shook. It was beyond adorable.

"You did so well! After this lets go take a bath and wash your pretty clothes." I spoke softly and gently as if he were a baby, I loved babying him.

He nodded and wrapped his arms around my neck, his bottom squishing against my leg. Each movement he made the more stuff leaked out of him. His cheeks reddened, he was now becoming self aware and embarrassed about it.

"Don't be embarrassed," I stood up and carried him into the bathroom, "You did this last time too, you were just asleep while it happened. I think it's very cute." I placed him on the side of the tub and helped him undress, his face turning more and more red the more I spoke. I couldn't contain my cooing.

After that we took a bath together and got dressed. We both wore long sleeve shirts and pants since it was cold outside (even though Kurapika insisted it was warm in the house). We cuddled and kissed and cooed our way to sleep.

He is too perfect.

I am beyond lucky.