1

Kurapika POV

Is this really happening?

This can't be real.

After all this time~

After months of waiting, late night phone calls, packing, and lots of crying, I finally would be seeing Leorio again.

Oh.

Gon and Killua too.

It had been too long since I had last seen everyone, so much had happened. I got the eyes, Leorio passed his exam, Gon found his dad I'm pretty sure, and I think Killua can do some lightning thing with his hands..?

Not the point.

I ran through the airport with my bag in hand, searching for the two boys. The plan was we were to meet up and all show up at Leorio's as a surprise together.

"KURAPIKA!"

"GON?!"

I saw the short tan boy jumping up and down from within the crowd next to a very emotional Killua.

I ran towards them, dropping my bag, and pulling them both into a big hug. They had gotten a much taller, almost my height now. Scary.

Gon giggled and Killua began to cry. I squeezed them tightly, their warm bodies pressed against mine making me feel overcome with joy. Killua sobbed onto my shoulder, Gon pat his back and smiled at me.

"He has been pretty emotional lately." He whispered  to me and we both began to giggle at how innocent Killua was acting.

"Killua don't cry! It's ok! I'm here now!" I let go of Gon and rubbed Killua's back, I could hardly handle how cute it was.

"I'm not crying...y-you're crying!" He sobbed harder onto me. I had no room to laugh because I knew I was going to be just the same when I saw Leorio.

Gon giggled behind Killua, I mouthed the word "aw" and squeezed Killua tightly, picking him up and carrying him through the airport. Gon held my bag for me as I consoled the crying boy.

"Are you just so happy to see me?" I wiped at his cheek and bobbed his body to calm him down better.

"In your d-dreams!" He sniffed and wiped his nose before looking down at me holding him, his face exploding in red.

"PUT ME DOWN YOU MORON! I CAN WALK BY MYSELF!" He hissed and squirmed out of my hold. Gon and I snickered and walked behind Killua, who hand his hands shoved deep into his pockets.

We walked down the busy streets of York New city, it was getting colder out, close to the holidays. Everyone had on multiple layers, myself included, but the two boys wore their typical everyday outfits.

"You guys are going to freeze to death, stop and let me find something in my bag." I moved to the side of the sidewalk and opened my bag. Killua rolled his eyes and Gon nodded.

As I was digging through, looking for anything to keep those two warm, Killua pulled something out of my bag.

Something I didn't want anyone to see.

"IS THIS LINGERIE?!" He screeched and threw the one piece garment back into the suitcase. People snickered seeing it out in the open. I covered my face and sighed.

"Here I got it Kurapika!" Gon pulled out two jackets and closed the suitcase for me. I could not be more thankful for that boy right now.

"Sorry Kurapika." Killua giggled and walked beside me as I ducked my face in shame. "I had to get back at you for embarrassing me!"

"Why did you have that anyways?" Gon looked up at me. My face turned even more red.

"I d-don't wanna talk about it." I rubbed my hands together for they were beginning to get cold. There was a coffee shop up ahead and I wanted to treat them to hot chocolate..mostly Gon. Killua was not on my good side at the moment.

"Probably for Leorio 'cause he's a perv." Killua snickered and looked back at me. I glared at him and pulled out my wallet.

"So you and Leorio are really dating huh?" Gon smiled at me as we turned into the shop. I nodded and went to order. I didn't bother asking what they wanted because I would just get some overly sweet and expensive answer and I did not want to deal with hyper teenagers later on.

Three hot chocolates.

"Thanks Kurapika!" Gon and Killua said in unison, chugging their drinks.

If I had known they were going to do that I would've got them larger sizes.

We all left the shop and made our way to the apartment. Leorio would be so surprised to see us, especially me. The time between him and I not seeing each other has been dangerously too long. We of course called and sent each other gifts but it's just not the same.

"Kurapika, what do we do when we show up?" Gon tapped on my shoulder, snapping me out of my daze.

"Oh..um...you both go in first and I'll hide by the door, once he thinks it's just you two I'll pop out as well! That way we don't overwhelm him all at once. You know how he gets."

More like how I get.

As tough as I am on the outside my emotions are quickly set off.

Especially the weepy ones.

"Kurapika look! We are here!" Killua tugged my coat and pointed ahead, there was the infamous Paladiknight residency.

The home of the most wonderful man I have ever had the chance to meet.