3

Kurapika POV

"We should build a fort!" Gon jumped up from his spot after half an hour of silent tv watching.

"Yeah! Let's build I fort!" Killua popped up next to him, both of them looking at me for approval.

"Don't look at me it's not my house!" I pointed to Leorio and laughed, he scrunched his nose at me and smiled.

"I have nothing against it! Lemme just grab some blankets!" He stood up and walked into his bedroom.

"Kurapika has one right here!" Gon reached for mine.

"No! That's his. He needs it." Leorio yelled from the other room. I groaned and handed the blanket to Gon.

"He thinks I'm going to get cold." Gon and Killua and I giggled. They were dressed in tank tops and shorts with no socks. My inner parent came out as I realized this.

"Go put on something warmer."

"Not you too!" Killua groaned and collapsed onto the floor. Gon laughed.

"Kurapika it's not cold in here!" He threw the blanket onto Killua's face, Killua immediately started hissing and kicking his legs to get the blanket off. Gon then jumped on top of his flailing body and began wrestling him. I laughed and watched them wrestle until Killua suddenly pushed Gon off.

"Huh? Why did you stop?" Gon looked at him sadly. I looked at Killua and raised a brow, until I saw it.

His shorts were tented.

I covered my mouth to keep myself from bursting out laughing. Killua looked up at me angrily as he shoved his shirt over his lap. At this time Leorio walked back over with a handful of blankets and pillows. He scowled at me when he noticed I didn't have my blanket.

He's so overprotective.

"Alright fort time!" He threw all the blankets on Killua and Gon, the two of them laughing and kicking the blankets around. I sat and watched from the safety of the couch. I had no intentions on building the thing but I had no issue and making snacks.

The three of them began building as made popcorn. I sat on the counter while it cooked, just watching the three of them. Especially Leorio.

He was gentle and kind with them but also teasing and rough when he was playing. He was almost like the father those two never had. The love he had for them radiated off of his smile each time he looked at either one.

Killua was the same with Gon. There was this shimmer in his eyes each time Gon spoke to him, his cheeks turning an adorable pink every time Gon praised him for something. He and I weren't that much different. Both of us with our tough outside appearances, but deep down we were softies who craved affection and affirmation.

And of course Gon, the sweetest of them all. His giggling made all three of us physically weak. He always had a smile. Each time Leorio or Killua got frustrated with the fort he would be the voice of reason and find another way.

My heart swelled just watching them.

"Kurapika where is our popcorn?! The fort is ready and we are hungry!" Killua whined from underneath the blankets. It was huge, took up almost half the room. They used chairs to hold up the blankets and the string lights Leorio used on our date to illuminate the blankets. By now it was beginning to get dark outside and the room was cozy with the soft light and popcorn smell.

"Pajamas first or you don't get any. It's gross to sleep in your day clothes." I scolded and walked into the living room. The two of them groaned and ran into the guest bedroom. Leorio laughed as I sat down next to him.

"You sure are strict." He rested his arm on my shoulder as I fed him popcorn.

"That's rich coming from you." I rolled my eyes and rested my head on his chest, by now the two had returned and cuddled under the blankets, reaching for the popcorn. I handed them a bowl as Leorio and I laid down next to them. All four of us staring at the ceiling.

Leorio was closest to the outside with Gon on the inside of him. Leorio had a protective arm over the boy as he supported his head with his other hand. Killua was next to Gon, him and Gon's shoulders barely touching. I was on the outside of Killua, my arm also protectively over him as well. As much as I love both him and Gon, I will always have a soft spot for Killua. We both relate to a lot of things and I believe he carrying a burden not many could handle.

I guess that's why I was closer to him than I was with Gon.

"You guys getting tired?" Leorio whispered to them but it was too late, Gon had already fallen asleep. Killua stared at the sleeping boy.

"What are ya thinking about Killua?" Leorio grinned at Killua while he simultaneously tucked Gon in, making sure that every part of his little body was covered by the blankets. I smiled warmly at Leorio's sweet actions.

"Nothing, I'm going to sleep." He muttered and turned on his side away from Gon, only for his face to run into my chest.

"Oh come on Killua, you don't need to be embarrassed. It's not some secret that you like Gon!" I snickered as his face turned a deep pink.

"Be quiet! What if he wakes up!?" Killua hissed and hid his face under the blankets. Leorio and I laughed.

"Him waking up for something? Highly doubt that. He sleeps like a rock." Leorio chuckled and ruffled Killua's hair as he stood up, being careful not to mess up the fort.

"Now you go to bed, it's late. I'm going to get this little guy here to bed too." Leorio teased, referencing to me. I groaned and covered my face as he walked over to me and hoisted my body onto his hip, cradling my bottom in his hand. Killua began to laugh.

"Don't you start laughing now, at least I had the courage to confess my feelings." Leorio stuck out his tongue and turned away from Killua, Killua who was still laughing about happily. I glared at Leorio.

"You're so embarrassing."

"I try, it's cute when your face gets red."

I rolled my eyes and laid my head on his shoulder. Leorio pulled back the blankets and we both got into bed.

"Did you brush your teeth?" He pushed back my hair so my forehead was visible, planning a kiss right in the middle.

"No, not yet. I'll go do that now then." I rolled out of the bed and picked up my suitcase, walking into the bathroom. I sorted through my things to find my suitcase when I came across the lingerie.

It was a one piece with a see through off-white lace, around the same shape as a one piece bathing suit except for one major factor.

The back had a hole in it for...you know.

I had always thought those sorts of things were for women but after a bit of research and online shopping, I found it and fell in love. I felt truly confident in the thing and decided I'd bring it with me to test it out on Leorio.

The boys were asleep...

I brushed my teeth and immediately began stripping.

"You doing ok in there Kurapika?" Leorio called to me, I admired myself in the mirror before quickly putting on my most seductive voice I could muster.

"Yes! Just a second, Mister Leorio."

Nailed it.