[Chapt. 15] M - Mom??

ANNNNNNNNNND WE ARE BACK FINALLY!!!!! I MISSED YOU GUY'S SO MUCH YALL  HAVE NO IDEA ,^_^, LET'S GET BACK ON THIS TRAIN AND FINISH THIS BOOK~ HOPE YOU GUY'S ENJOY 💙

P.s: Read the bottom of the page when done plz 🥺 it's super IMPORTANT!!

~▪︎~▪︎~▪︎~

~ASHER'S POV~

I stared at my mother in excitement, but that quickly vanished when I saw she was surrounded by what looked like a gang of men. There was at least fifteen guys with her, but there was one that stood out from all the rest. The man that was holding my mother's arm tightly was a very rough looking dude.

His face looked like it hasn't  seen a razor in God knows how long! His clothes was somewhat torn in some area's, but overall he looked like he could use a shower.

"Aren't you gonna introduce us, Celeste?" The man said, nudging my mother.

She looked at him with pleading eyes,  but that didn't stop him from raising his hand and back hand her across the face. My mother feel to the ground, holding her now bruised cheek - where everyone else in the entrance way looked shocked, and just pretty much dumbfounded from what we just saw happen.

"Now... what was that answer again??" He mockingly asked right in her ear.

My mother slowly, but surely, got off the ground and looked at him, caressing her now purple-red bruised cheek. She looked at us, and back at him before finally spilling her beans.

"....that's your son - and t-they are my fam-ily." Mother looked so hurt to say those words from her mouth, but most of all... I found out who was my father... and I regret all of it.

~ROBERT'S POV~

Hearing those words come from, Celeste just made my blood boil then it already was. Not only did she lie to me all these years, but hearing that I actually have a son was very... interesting?

Of course, over the years of us being together, I thought something was off. Her begging me not to go this place and etc - was basically hinting that she had something to hide, or someone to hide matter affect.

I looked at my son head to toe, and I could see some resemblance, but mostly Celeste. He was nothing like me at all, skinny with light skin, brown big eyes and brunette hair. If you run into him in thr streets, you could immediately tell he was a bottom with that body.

"It honestly kinda pissed me off..."

No matter - we'll have lots of time to catch up after this. I looked back at my group to motion them to surround the family like they was a pack of meat.

"I'll be a nice guy, and ask nicely this time. I would like to have my son back, and in doing so... you guys won't get killed today." I blantly said to them.

The taller one out of the group spoke up first. "Guessing he's the alpha?" He walked up towards me, no hesitation in his steps either, until we was face to face starring at each other.

"As you know;" he began to speak. "-I am the Alpha of this pack, and I don't take kindly to orders from some wanna be pack? You act like I'm not gonna do a damn thing and save my family? Well I must say you're either brave, or stupid? If it hasn't ringed a bell in your tiny ass head, I am the most feared wolf pack you could have stepped on... I won't hesitate to break your bones and throw you into the pit and let mother nature deal with you, BUT that'll be too easy... so I ask again;" he got more closer. "Do you wanna try me?"

I would be lying If I said that shit didn't make me laugh on the inside just now. I liked how the Alpha kept going on about how he deals with things, sure he might be a feared leader... but sadly that little message didn't faze me at all.

Maybe it was time to really show how I get down and dirty and it starts with a hand motion.

I looked at my guards, guns already ready in hand. They knew exactly what was coming - and they couldn't wait. I moved my hand a certain way thus began the caos. One of the guards jabbed the end of their gun into the beta's husband, knocking him out cold. Then came a gun going off, hitting the beta in the thigh making his fall to the ground from the sudden pain. And last but not least, grabbing my son's arm pulling him towards me not hesitating  to pull out a knife and shove it towards his neck.

I cleared  my throat before speaking; "you wanna say that again tough guy? Because it seems to me that you're in a tough position are you not?" I asked him, putting a smile on my face knowing I one this round of who's d*ck is bigger.

The Alpha put up his hand, signaling his defeat. He took two steps back from where I was standing and looked at me.

"Okay, you made your point. What do you want?"

"See... wasn't that so easy? Haha~ anyways, now that I got your attention - let me be clear Alpha... I do not play nice, I do not play fair as you can see. If I want something I'll go and get it no matter the consequences - and that sir is my beloved son back." I looked down at Asher, his terrified face made it so much better.

The Alpha took a step forward towards us, me being quick, I took a step back and "accidentally" went down on Asher's neck, cutting him just about enough for blood to seep through. In doing so, Asher made a noise for what I'm assuming was pain? Couldn't tell since I was diagnosed as a sadistic person.

I looked at the Alpha mischievously; " I wouldn't try that again if you know what's good for your mate! Now... as much as I would like to stay and chat with you, I'm afraid our time together has cut short - so I'll be leaving now."

You could tell the Alpha was getting pissed from not being able to help his mate in thus situation, but I didn't care. I loved  each and every moment of this wonderful family meeting.

I signaled my guy's to come back over, leaving the wounded where they lay. Grabbing my wife by the neck, I shoved Asher to my second strongest guard almost making him fall in the process. He quickly put Asher over his shoulder and began the walk back home.

"It was nice meeting you, Alpha! Hopefully the next time we see each other it'll be wonderful~ until then!" I bid him farewell by taking off my imaginary hat, and dragging along Celeste close behind me.

'Let the games begin!'

*END OF CHAPTER*

~◇~◇~◇~◇~

YALL!! IT'S BEEN A ROUGH TIME COMING... 2020 WILL FOR ALWAYS BE ONE OF THE WORST YEARS IN HISTORY! EVERYONE HAS SUFFERED SO MUCH (I.e myself) I HAVE HAD SOME EPISODES HERE AND THERE... I KNOW THE UPDATES BEEN CRAZY, BUT I'M BACK! I'M MENTALLY HEALTHY AGAIN AND HONESTLY I JUST BEEN MISSING  MY WATTPAD FAMILY 🥺

I MISSED UPDATING, MAKING NEW BOOKS, MAKING NEW FRIENDS, ETC... FOR THOSE THAT READ MY "UPDATE" ON MY PROFILE YOU'LL KNOW THAT I HAD SOME THINGS TO SAY... THINGS I WANTED TO ACCOMPLISH THE END OF 2020 BUT COULDN'T!

ALL IN ALL, I'M JUST GLAD I AM BACK MAKING UPDATES FOR YALL... MAKING NEW BOOKS FOR YOU GUY'S TO ENJOY, BUT I'M MOSTLY HAPPY THAT YOU GUY'S DIDN'T GIVE UP ON ME IN THE LONG RUN 🤧🥺 I HOPE THIS MESSAGE WASN'T TOO CHEESY, BUT I REALLY WANTED TO GET THIS OUT TO YALL!

AGAIN, I LOVE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YALL ❤ AND HOPEFULLY YALL R EXCITED FOR THESE UPDATES BC THEY WILL BE COMING!!!