[Chapt. 13] Babies!?

~OUUU WE BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THIS BOOK! XD GRAB SOME POPCORN BC THIS CHAPTER IS 🔥🔥🔥 LOL OKAY ANYWAYS ENJOY~

~TREVOR'S POV~

The night was still young, and I was in the mood to have some fun with my husband. After everyone left in the living room - we parted ways and went to our respected rooms for the rest of the night. 

At the moment, Quinn was getting undressed right in front of my eyes. 'Did he not learn from last time?' I started to question to myself, as I saw the love of my life continues to get undressed in front of me.

I slipped my arms around his small waist - I grew to love, since we first met. He giggles at me cutely. Quinn stopped what he was doing to put his hands on top of mine.

"What's the meaning of this? Is someone horny?" Quinn asks, as he starts to tease me down there while moving his butt on me.

'Oh he's just asking to get fxcked!'

"Mmmmm~ careful babe, you're barking at the wrong tree." I began to nip at his ear, hearing a satisfied moan from his lips. 

"S-seems like you're not the only one that's excited!"

Indeed, he was beyond correct. My wolf was getting excited as well - but it also didn't help that he was basically  strip teasing us just a few minutes ago.

I began to kiss down the side of his neck - tucking his hands behind his back so he wouldn't move away from me.  Quinn understood where I was going with this, I felt his legs start to turn jelly on him as I kept kissing all over his body.

Few minutes later, Quinn's shirt was completely off and thrown somewhere in the room. He tried to hold in his moans that kept escaping his mouth, but my wolf wasn't having that.

He wanted to hear his mates sweet noises, and stubbornly so did I.

"W-wait just a minute!" I heard Quinn say, but also could tell he was too embarrassed at the moment.

"Wait for what, love? I thought you knew what you was getting into?" I did a slight smirk on his neck.

"I-I mean..." Quinn looks away cutely, trying not to let me see his embarrassed face.

I would almost forget how "innocent" Quinn was whenever we get like this when we're alone. My wolf was starting to grow impatient from me just stalling at this point - which I mean yeah.

I felt my eyes turn yellow, and suddenly I had Quinn on the wall pinned down tight. Seconds later his pants was gone in an instant, and I was putting my lips on his - savoring the taste for so long. He would always taste like sweets, and strawberries for some odd reason - but I didn't mind as much.

We continued to ravish his whole body from head to toe, hearing his adorable moans here and there. He wrapped his arms around me tight - tucking his head between my shoulder blade and neck. 

"It's... t-to much! Stop teasing me, a-and just do it already!" I heard Quinn whine underneath me, indeed he was too adorable at this point.

I made his wish come true, just like he wanted it. I gently put him down on the ground just for a hot second so I could grab the lube we keep in the bottom of our dresser.